View Full Version : Manny being Manny

Bigcat
06-30-2008, 02:12 PM
Two weeks ago Manny slapped Uke, and nothing happened?
Saturday Manny pushed the traveling secretary Jack McCormick to the ground.
Now lets see what the Sox management are made of, I say suspend this POS and fine him to the max.
I am willing to bet Manny is going to come up with a sore hamstring, he pulls that excuse every time to get his way, like telling the Sox I will not play if your mean to me. :doh:

Saltheart
06-30-2008, 10:09 PM
Manny is a head case. I like his bat but the sox would be better without him overall. I know many don't agree and think he's a god cause he can hit but he's not worth it when you figure in all the bull on top of the big money.

Raider Ronnie
07-01-2008, 05:55 AM
Manny is a head case. I like his bat but the sox would be better without him overall. I know many don't agree and think he's a god cause he can hit but he's not worth it when you figure in all the bull on top of the big money.

Manny is no different than Ted Williams, Yaz, and lots of others from the past.
But back then we didn't have ESPN and every other news channel watching their every step and reporting it !!!

The Dad Fisherman
07-01-2008, 07:25 AM
There have been A-Holes playing baseball since the days of Ty Cobb....nothing new.

thortum
07-01-2008, 08:51 AM

I agree with you 100%. He's like sand in the bearings. Irritating! He is a very good batter, but they should be able to dump him for someone that will run the bases as soon as the ball is hit, is more of a team player, and LIKES to play ball. Manny is all about Manny, period.

ProfessorM
07-01-2008, 04:27 PM
Just another example of overpaid pre madonnas, and there are plenty of them in all sports, thinking they can do what ever the hell they like with no consequences to their actions. I like Manny the hitter but other than that he seems like a douche bag.