View Full Version : constant bickering

striperchaser02
07-13-2008, 03:17 PM
throwing timber you had it in for me from the start!!!!!!!!!! I think you can take this site and stick it where the sun dont shine!!!!!!!!!
:bs::cens::mad::bshake::realmad::lossinit::fight:

Squid kids Dad
07-13-2008, 03:23 PM
BYE..:wave:

striperchaser02
07-13-2008, 03:28 PM
im scared smells like squid:rotf2:
HENRY

FishNH
07-13-2008, 03:36 PM
Henry, you seem to have some kind of mental problem????
I have dealt a few times with you in the past and all was okay
then you send me a Hab's needle that was defintly not new in package as you described but when I told you about it you flip and start sending me pm's here calling me names. now your blaming others on this site for problems you are causing.(same you had on the other site)
Get real buddy. time to grow up.

ThrowingTimber
07-13-2008, 03:38 PM
What have I done wrong?

1. I asked you to conduct your transations honestly.

2. I went in and cleaned up the threads that you had stated were closed.

No one here really has any use for you. Out of 100 something posts 90+ something have to do with items you're selling.

I havent had it in for you. You see I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt I actually wrote that to you.

Im aware of your past actions and I wanted you to know it. Simple as that. And even that went along with a hey, prove us wrong act right become a contributing member here. Giving you space to you know lose the stigma ;)

Its quite apparent you're one of those ppl who blames lifes misfortunes on everyone but themselves. The person who is always the "victim."

And by the way. To be clear Ive got better things to do than babysit a 40 something year old who's flipping lures trying to make a profit. :rollem:

Bye now.

Cool off for 10 days and come back with a better attitude.