View Full Version : Walking with Dinosaurs live!

FishermanTim
07-18-2008, 10:21 AM
Has anyone else seen this show?
I took a small group of kids (neices and nephews) and a couple of adult chaperones last night.
Although you could tell they were not real, the animitronics used were fantastic, and you could imagine they were really there and alive.
The kids were mesmerized by the stegasaurus, the brachiosaurus and of course the T-Rex. The sounds were quite impressive and I don't think ANYONE was expecting the T-Rex roar to be as loud and piercing as it was. Believe me, if I came across one of these dino-puppets without prior warning, I'd probably soil myself because of thier life-like apperance. The dinosaurs were "FULL SIZED", so when the shows' narrator was running around the floor, you could see the size comparison between humans and these creatures.
The kids LOVED the show, and I have firmly embossed this as a positive memory for these kids (and myself as well).

BigBo
07-18-2008, 10:28 AM
My grandson would like to go see that. Thanks for the quick review Tim. I think we'll do it. :kewl:

fishbones
07-18-2008, 10:39 AM
Sound like fun. I was going to go to it, but Carl Everett told me that the show didn't exist.

teezer
07-18-2008, 01:33 PM
My father in law is suppose to take my son this weekend. Sounds like I should go with...but I was not invited:mad::cens::splat:!!

ProfessorM
07-19-2008, 07:42 PM
I'll bet Carl Everett and family won't be going