View Full Version : Fuel thefts heads up

UserRemoved1
07-21-2008, 03:11 PM

likwid
07-21-2008, 03:18 PM
Not really anything new.
Stealing gas tanks for outboards has been going on for years. Esp. BB area.

They're just taking it to a new level.

FishermanTim
07-21-2008, 03:26 PM
The sh*t will really hit the fan if/when, in the course of stealing fuel, these POS's either get caught and escalate their crime to assault/murder or they start a multimillion dollar fire and blow themselves to smithereens. I'm all for setting them adrift on a floating crematorial barge all by themselves.

striperman36
07-21-2008, 03:53 PM
The sh*t will really hit the fan if/when, in the course of stealing fuel, these POS's either get caught and escalate their crime to assault/murder or they start a multimillion dollar fire and blow themselves to smithereens. I'm all for setting them adrift on a floating crematorial barge all by themselves.

That will happen too.

Polar Express
07-21-2008, 03:53 PM
I would love to catch them in the act. The fuel they were stealing would be the same fuel to bring them 50 miles off shore.

Uncle Matt
07-21-2008, 06:36 PM
I caught a local sh!thead siphoning gas out of a parked car at a garage in town. He is very well known to us and he was 1 hour and 3 minutes from coming off of three years of probation. He swalled some gas and was coughing and spitting. Instead of arresting him, I let him go home in his own misery. Only to find out he drank a glass of milk thinking that would help and he puked all over the place. Plus he was charged and violated his probation. What a loser....

blue oyster
07-21-2008, 07:10 PM
i cannot believe no one saw that happening 4 boats 2 in the water ? the thiefs had a pair .hopefully the fuel gels and causes them nothing but problems

FishermanTim
07-22-2008, 11:19 AM
Maybe if someone leaves out a "dummy" tank filled with old gas and sugar and other nasty stuff it will definitely fix their wagon.