View Full Version : Favre

Hooper
07-21-2008, 06:22 PM
The question is does ANYONE, outside of Green Bay, care about Bret Favre so much that it has to be the lead story on every sports network, every night, for weeks?

I'm about to puke!:yak6:

Bronko
07-21-2008, 06:52 PM
I am with you Hooper. That coverage drives me nuts. Yea, great QB, great guy...etc. But, enough already.

Squid kids Dad
07-21-2008, 07:02 PM
I agree....Its ova.....:wid:

Raider Ronnie
07-21-2008, 09:14 PM
I was going top start a post about him a week ago.
The guy needs to make up his mind !!!
One of the most over rated, over hyped quarterbacks ever!

Raider Ronnie
07-21-2008, 09:16 PM
I think the Packers decided they were done with him after a few of his (typical) bone head throws against the Giants in the playoff game this year !

Hooper
07-22-2008, 07:00 PM
I was going top start a post about him a week ago.
The guy needs to make up his mind !!!
One of the most over rated, over hyped quarterbacks ever!

But John Madden loves him doesn't he?! I never watched MNF when Farve was playing, the "Man Love" Madden has for him makes me ill.

Swimmer
07-23-2008, 02:03 PM
Is it just me or does anyone else think the only good year Favre had in the last five years was last year anyways? I would think because of his on-field failures he would have been benched several years ago.

fishbones
07-23-2008, 02:11 PM
I just read that Favre was using his cell phone paid for by the Packers to call the HC and Offensive Coordinator from the Vikings. What a moron. Why the Packers are supplying these well paid players cell phones is beyond me, but he has to be stupid to be trying to find a job with a division rival while under contract with the Packers. He is ruining his reputation by pulling all this stuff with the "I want to retire, no I want to keep playing, release me, no I'll be a backup, the Packers are being dishonest", etc......crapola.

american spirit
07-28-2008, 03:13 PM
He's turning into the mark martin of football. Hang it up son. It was fun.

Slipknot
07-29-2008, 12:01 PM
Was NOT packers phone
report was wrong

farve should never have given an answer and retired, just should have said yes i'll play
i've heard enough of the farve saga