View Full Version : Cape league all star game this Sat. night

Slipknot
07-25-2008, 01:33 PM
The Cape Cod baseball league all star game is tom. in Chatham.
I bet people already have their chairs in place holding their spots.
I'd like to go but my family has no interest and would not like the crowd probably. anyone going?

Jimbo
07-25-2008, 02:55 PM
My dad will be there, unless there's an oldtimer's softball game.

OLD GOAT
07-25-2008, 04:18 PM
Sorry guys i forgot how to start a new thread. But if you like baseball my grandson is playing in the little league all stars game in Kutno, Poland as a catcher on the Saudi (his father works there)-African team. If they win in Poland they will fly to Washington to meet the President and Carl Ripken before heading to Williamsport for the playoffs. Sorry for stealing your thread but I'm kinda flying high for him

tynan19
07-25-2008, 04:38 PM
I went last year with the family and we had a good time. Kids enjoyed meeting the players. Very crowded but usually enough room for everyone.

Slipknot
07-25-2008, 04:53 PM
Sorry guys i forgot how to start a new thread. But if you like baseball my grandson is playing in the little league all stars game in Kutno, Poland as a catcher on the Saudi (his father works there)-African team. If they win in Poland they will fly to Washington to meet the President and Carl Ripken before heading to Williamsport for the playoffs. Sorry for stealing your thread but I'm kinda flying high for him

Excellant! good luck to your grandson :kewl:

keeperreaper
07-27-2008, 08:07 PM
awesome cape league game bruce. That is Americas best non pro player league. Very high level of talent.