View Full Version : Ever catch a busky?

Back Beach
07-28-2008, 08:07 AM
Took my 4 year old out for his first bluegill trip this week . He aptly named them "Buskies". Our 13 year old border collie, Dino, joined us as always.
In case you weren't aware , a busky is anything that causes unrest or presents a challenge. It can be a fish, mammal or any non animal entity.....had a lot of laughs until I stepped on a bees nest. My son then coined the term "busky bees".:laugha:

Back Beach
07-28-2008, 08:11 AM
Couple more.....my son loves to pick up anything he can get his hands on provided it swims, hops, or crawls..

NIB
07-28-2008, 08:11 AM
Ever catch a busky?
I can't say that I have..
I have stepped on a bees nest when i was a little older than your son..
That was a Pain In the Busky...:o

JohnR
07-28-2008, 09:53 AM
:tooth:

A chip off the old blockhead, eh?

Good for son #1

numbskull
07-28-2008, 11:44 AM
Look at that poor worm! Hopefully our school system's "Just say No to Drugs and Eels" program and a strong religious upbringing will save him from the wickedness of his father so that he may grow up to be a fine young plug fisherman and a credit to his community. I'll pray for him, posthaste, and maybe contact the nearest Mother's Against Bait Fisherman office to see if they can help.

numbskull
07-28-2008, 11:47 AM
Oh dear! Is that a spinning rod too? :shocked: This could be more serious than I hoped.

Back Beach
07-28-2008, 11:49 AM
Look at that poor worm! Hopefully our school system's "Just say No to Drugs and Eels" program and a strong religious upbringing will save him from the wickedness of his father so that he may grow up to be a fine young plug fisherman and a credit to his community. I'll pray for him, posthaste, and maybe contact the nearest Mother's Against Bait Fisherman office to see if they can help.

:laugha:

You don't want to know what he did to the poor shiners. :behead:

EarnedStripes44
07-28-2008, 12:02 PM
fried bluegill....(between 4 slices of bread so you dont choke on the bones)...yum

good pike bait too. Cut off spiny dorsal fin, the struggle adds to the appeal.