View Full Version : No Pats game tread???

Raider Ronnie
08-07-2008, 06:42 PM
I know it's only pre season, but no game tread ?
Maybe all the Pats fans here are still licking their wounds from the super bowl !
:rotflmao:

HookLine&Sinker
08-07-2008, 06:44 PM
well there you go.....

i cant belive those yards they were getting on the opening drive

HookLine&Sinker
08-07-2008, 06:48 PM
oh great, man down already

fishsmith
08-07-2008, 08:25 PM
You love bringing up the Pats Ron, I think it's time to come clean and admit it, you're the Patriots #1 fan.

Welcome Aboard, we'll get em this year, and it'll be that much sweeter. :pats:

Squid kids Dad
08-07-2008, 10:01 PM
Wait till next year..Go Raiders:raiders:

BigFish
08-07-2008, 10:11 PM
Better to lick the wounds from an undefeated regular season (18-0) and a Superbowl loss than to choke on a 4-12 season!:hihi:

Tagger
08-07-2008, 11:53 PM
I just got back from the game .. looks like some pretty good new talent .. running back # 32 LaMont Jordan runs very Faulk like .. snakes right up the middle .. also LB Jerod Mayo .. some others .. After watching QB's Matt Cassel ,,Matt Gutierrez ,,and Kevin O'Connel go to work I couldn't help but think ..If any thing ever happens to Brady We are screwed !!!!! Damm ... somebody go resign Flutie..

Tagger
08-07-2008, 11:57 PM
These pics are from my seats .. Son #2 took me to the game .. great seats .. 16 th row ..

MarshCappa
08-08-2008, 09:24 AM
Pretty much what I expected from the 1st pre season game. Mayo looked like he'll be able to step right in and be productive as a rookie. Crabble looked pretty good too. I like the moves we made on defense in the off season. QB is pretty scary to me if Brady goes down though. I heard talk of Pennington coming here as backup but I bet the Dolphins pick him up. The biggest thing I see that could hurt us this year is the offensive line. They played like crap in the Super Bowl and they didn't look that great last night either. Too much pressure and the run blocking wasn't good either. That can add up to getting the QB hurt. Let's hope they can step it up.

Mike P
08-08-2008, 10:10 AM
Pennington is going to be a starter somewhere. Probably in a west coast offense system where he can throw 5-7 yard outs all day long. His arm might be toast, but he still has a million dollar brain. He'll be a hell of a QB coach sometime soon.

The Pats need to wait until the final round of cuts and see what's available then for journeymen backups.

fishsmith
08-08-2008, 12:23 PM
Pennington is going to be a starter somewhere. Probably in a west coast offense system where he can throw 5-7 yard outs all day long.

thats funny cause it's true :rotflmao:

My favorite part of last nights game was Belichicks throw of the challenge flag. He's not in this game to make any friends.