View Full Version : just wanted to say im sorry

striperchaser02
08-14-2008, 06:50 PM
please accept my sincere apology to everyone on this site!i acted on my impulse rather than my heart. i will do my best to make it up to everyone! please let me know if there is anything i can do to make it up:
Peace
Henry:o

Squid kids Dad
08-14-2008, 07:30 PM
Did I miss something ???

The Dad Fisherman
08-15-2008, 07:44 AM
Don't know what you're apologizing for but I wouldn't sweat it...

Everybody, myself included, has said something here they regretted....believe me we're pretty thick skinned here.

danno1
08-15-2008, 09:24 AM
That went past me also.:confused:

piemma
08-15-2008, 12:18 PM
Missed it!

ThrowingTimber
08-15-2008, 03:49 PM
selling stuff in the bst. and delivering goods other than what was promised..

Its all good.

Just act right :uhuh: And all will remain all good. :)

piemma
08-15-2008, 04:19 PM
So that's what this is all about?

UserRemoved1
08-18-2008, 03:51 AM
Henry or whatever your name is today. I'm reposting this here just in case you don't get my email with the same response. I'm not sure why you feel you should have gotten the lures when someone else had already emailed me on them. Regardless I couldn't care less. I don't have time to read childish crap like this.

Lookit lemme make it clear so you understand this time. I have NO INTEREST IN PLAYING games with you or anyone else. SINCE WHEN does a private matter have to be carbon copied to Bliz? Gimme a frickin break.

Don't email me again I think your a scam artist and you were already put on my ignore list.

striperchaser02
08-18-2008, 01:24 PM
AND IM THE ONE WITH THE ATTITUDE:lossinit::splat::uhoh::scream2:
Peace
Henry
PS: Im so computer retarded that I dont even know what carbon copy is or how to do it!!!!! Why dont you ask don himself instead of acting like a child. I admitted i screwed up in the past, but that doesnt mean i should be crucified for it.

Jenn
08-18-2008, 05:48 PM
I am closing this one down.

Striperchaser & Salty.The meet & greet forum is no place for this. If you two have a problem with each other please resolve it amongst yourselves.