View Full Version : It's only pre season

Raider Ronnie
08-23-2008, 05:15 AM
But your Pats look like crap in all phases of the game !
:jump:

Squid kids Dad
08-23-2008, 05:44 AM
We shall see Ron..We shall see..:raiders:

Backbeach Jake
08-23-2008, 06:01 AM
Preseason is where the Pats test their rookies. Make or break time. Everyone else takes preseason as their only chance to beat the Pats. Bill's a smart guy, he's watching his opposition, too. Learning what they have and what they're likely to throw at him this year. Then jambs them with it when it counts.( Yeah I know,# 19.....:wall:)

Hooper
08-23-2008, 06:21 AM
"We need to do a better job in all three phases of the game, offense, defense, special team, we need to coach better."

Bill is the master at cliche isn't he?

BigFish
08-23-2008, 07:22 AM
There it is Ron! I knew you were coming out soon! How many of the starters are playing a good deal of the game and with any consistency??? You guys really think Brady has a foot problem??? Come on....its Belichik and his head games! Brady very rarely plays in the pre-season! Has Moss been playing??? Relax and Ron.......you just keep your finger on the Raiders pulse....and let us know when they have one!:jump:

t.orlando
08-23-2008, 08:09 AM
"Its only pre season"...........you said it yourself Ronnie. Although I like your ballbustin, preseason football is pretty much the worst thing in sports. The fact that ticket owners have to pay full price is disgusting too.:raiders:

BigFish
08-23-2008, 08:29 AM
They should be paying fans to go!:yawn::sleeps:

Raider Ronnie
08-23-2008, 08:56 AM
"Its only pre season"...........you said it yourself Ronnie. Although I like your ballbustin, preseason football is pretty much the worst thing in sports. The fact that ticket owners have to pay full price is disgusting too.:raiders:

I came home rt1 yesterday, every parking lot, $50.00 to park , for a pre season game !

Slipknot
08-23-2008, 10:35 AM
I am not worried
they will NOT be starting the real season games 0-3 so no time to panic

Matt light will be back in there and so will Brady

50 bucks to park is a joke
I pay 50 bucks for my tickets (standing rood only)
did not go to preseason games, not worth it

The Pats will be prepared for KC

Raider Ronnie
08-23-2008, 11:33 AM
I am not worried
they will NOT be starting the real season games 0-3 so no time to panic

Matt light will be back in there and so will Brady

50 bucks to park is a joke
I pay 50 bucks for my tickets (standing rood only)
did not go to preseason games, not worth it

The Pats will be prepared for KC

Slip,
$50 to park then you can go into Davio's Steak house for a steak, prices starting @ $50 !