View Full Version : Thanks to all of you...

eskimo
08-26-2008, 05:19 PM
...for all the sleepless nights of using the wonderful search feature (which I wish was disabled during weeknights) and for unlimited amounts of knowledge I gained. Definitely eliminated lots of trial and error, although I had plenty.

Having limited living space and just a small garage space in a downtown apartment I managed to at least put some kits together (thank a bunch Mike at M&D's). I really couldn't answer where my colors came from. I started without anything in mind except I usually fish nights and with that being said I only ended up with one black/blurple plug and the others were whatever rattle can I saw first.

please ignore my thumb print embedding in the epoxy on the front of the danny. :uhuh: it just happen.

sorry about the quality of the spook photos.

maybe now I will start to contribute to newer threads and leave the ones from 03' alone for a while!

Mr. Krinkle
08-26-2008, 06:42 PM
Nice plugs! Good work.

numbskull
08-26-2008, 07:21 PM
Cool dannys

GattaFish
08-26-2008, 07:27 PM
Nice job,,, and the plugs look Great,,,,

Slipknot
08-26-2008, 08:31 PM
Ahhh 03 threads, well that's what they're there for :)
Glad you learned something Eskimo
those came out FINE!

:kewl:

eskimo
08-27-2008, 11:17 AM
thank you for the input guys.

I already started on others and I think they are coming out better already-so far anyway.

eskimo
08-27-2008, 11:26 AM
[QUOTE=Slipknot;615154]Ahhh 03 threads, well that's what they're there for :)

definitely Slipknot, its like click and learn!

I really think it would be funny to do a weekly best of thread. I have some written down that I was using as reference to jump back too, and they came with plenty of laughs as well.

I think everyone of these threads came with a crack from numbskull to flaptail or from flaptail to numbskull.