View Full Version : Kaylee's Mom Rant!!

BigFish
09-04-2008, 07:13 AM
This woman who's daughter is missing is a real piece of work! They have all kinds of evidence and are building a case against her....just need a body! However they found evidence of body decomposition in the trunk of the car along with a quantity of Chloroform! They have photos of the Mother (for lack of a better word) out partying just days after her daughter goes missing...photos of her smiling, laughing and whooping it up! If they find that this woman did in fact murder her own little girl.......I think they should string her up from her earlobes and clean her like a friggin' deer!! I know they won't have to worry about her heart getting in the way of the job as I do not believe she has one!!!:hang:

Sidenote: This womans Mother needs to have her eyes examined as she can't see the building evidence against her daughter for killing this little girl.....her own Grand Daughter! :doh:

fishbones
09-04-2008, 08:47 AM
This woman who's daughter is missing is a real piece of work! :

Larry, you are being much too kind. I've been following this story since it broke and right away, I said "the mom did it". It's almost always the parent of the child who is resonsible for the childs dissapearance. It just reinforces that there are too many people out there who aren't capable of raising a child, but are free to pop out babies and bring them up in an environment where they aren't going to have a chance to have a "normal" upbringing.

Stringing up this P.O.S. is much too soft a punishment if and when she is convicted. I would like to see here injected with a slow moving flesh eating virus and left to rot in a jail cell surrounded by photos of that cute little girl whose life she took. That way, she'll be forced to be reminded every day of the horrible thing she did to a defenseless child.

Sorry for the rant, but things like this piss me off to no end.

FishermanTim
09-04-2008, 10:36 AM
Larry, you are being much too kind. I've been following this story since it broke and right away, I said "the mom did it". It's almost always the parent of the child who is resonsible for the childs dissapearance. It just reinforces that there are too many people out there who aren't capable of raising a child, but are free to pop out babies and bring them up in an environment where they aren't going to have a chance to have a "normal" upbringing.

Stringing up this P.O.S. is much too soft a punishment if and when she is convicted. I would like to see here injected with a slow moving flesh eating virus and left to rot in a jail cell surrounded by photos of that cute little girl whose life she took. That way, she'll be forced to be reminded every day of the horrible thing she did to a defenseless child.

Sorry for the rant, but things like this piss me off to no end.

Now that would be a fitting punishment!
It sickens me to hear these stories of "parents" that treat their children as disposable assets. Every one of them should be made to suffer for their crimes. It may not be a deterrent, but it will bestow a fitting end to their worthless existence.
Similar story with the kid missing up on the north shore, whose "dad" won't cooperate with the authorities. Made some time in general population at a maximum security prison could jog his memory?