View Full Version : thank you

keith
11-19-2002, 10:41 AM
Just like to say thank you to everybody that helped me with my trip to cape cod sorry i left it a bit late but been so busy with work since i got back . The fishing was great over there just a shame i could not get a keeper .I will never forget one night on the bridge on the bass river never have i caught so many fish there was bass and blue fish busting bait fish all over the place.Hope to come back next year .
PS we have just started our winter cod fishing over here i will let you know how it goes thanks to everybody once again

JohnR
11-19-2002, 11:33 AM
Keith - glad you had a great time on the Cape :btu: and got into some fish - so whaddya think? Maybe an anual trip, hehehe?

Now next time, come out a month later when things get real busy...

Fisherwoman
11-19-2002, 09:47 PM
Keith, glad you made it home safe, was a pleasure meeting you. Those stripers are a blast aren't they.

Hope you get a big buster cod this year!!! We have been getting some here. Got out a couple of weeks ago and we caught cod up to 15 lbs, but I hear there are some really nice one's out there right now, just haven't been getting very nice weather to get out and get them.