View Full Version : Attacked By Zodiac

RickBomba
09-15-2008, 08:03 PM
So, anyway, Mikey, DadBomba, and our boy Seano, are at RP for a nice day at the beach on Saturday. We've got baits out deep, and are keeping an eye out of boats coming in close, so we don't get taken to the cleaners.
A boat comes by, hooks up me and #^&#^&#^&#^&y, and slows down. I say "Nice Job, A**&()*s." They guys on the boat start to untangle the lines, when out of nowhere, two yahoos on a zodiac start screaming "Who'd you call a&&^*(0" at me. I retort, "Well, I guess you guys are the a&&^()*s"
At this point, they run the Zodiac at the beach, playing all Saving Private Ryan crap like they're coming up the beach to hand me a beating. Not one to resist, I walk down the beach telling them to come on in, I can't wait to meet them.
Anyhow, slack ass bassturds turn around once they get close to the beach...I think it's because Mikey, #^&#^&#^&#^&y, Seano, and other freinds showed up.
Needless to say, it was not a good scene on a family beach, and I never should have opened my mouth, especially since the guys who were responsible for snagging the lines were so courteous.
I wish we all could be so level-headed...
Some people!
Later,
Rick

Joe
09-15-2008, 08:23 PM
Don't you carry a gun?

tattoobob
09-15-2008, 08:54 PM
Hand Guns are not aloud on the National Seashore,

HESH2
09-17-2008, 06:45 AM
was on a rocky place in a well know ct place alot of years ago.state dep guy asked me if i would answer a few questions for a fishing survey.he proceeded to tell me day before same spot guy on rock yelled at a boat fishing close.guy on boat went full speed ahead crashed boat to bits on rock,got out and beat the hell out the guy on rock.boat shot and guy arrested.but myself and alot of us on shore have done the same thing you did.

2na
09-17-2008, 06:52 AM
The little grey one with the white outboard??

Looks like that little AM nip got the fires going, huh?

Joe
09-17-2008, 06:57 AM
I'm surprised that so many people say they carry guns, yet nobody ever seems to shoot anyone. Where's the fun in that?

k-e-v-i-n
09-17-2008, 07:09 AM
WEIGHTED TREBLE .... tossed right at them... see how far they get with a gaping hole in the zodiac.

Rockport24
09-17-2008, 08:53 AM
oh man Rick, sounds like a fun scene. I would turn around my boat too if I saw you and Mikey coming at me!

JohnR
09-17-2008, 09:10 AM
Did Mikey do a Swan Dive off a cliff :hihi: ?

The Iceman 6
09-17-2008, 09:11 AM
Don't **** with the Wongs
Don't **** with the babysitter
Don't **** with the Warriors
Don't **** with the Bomba's

piemma
09-17-2008, 09:36 AM
Hand Guns are not aloud on the National Seashore,

Who siad???
In the 70s and 80s we all carried....

JoeBass
09-17-2008, 09:42 AM
I've had my share of run- ins. Never fun. Jeez, you're just trying to fish and some boat, or even another shore fisherman, has to screw it all up. I don't get it. Common courtesy is uncommon.

Flaptail
09-17-2008, 09:42 AM
After the brief bite there Sat am I just enjoyed watching Mikey2na see if he could bang his tins off of the various boats going by. To funny when guys on the boat hear something hit the boat and turn towrds the shore thinking "they can't be casting that far, can they?"

JohnnyD
09-17-2008, 10:54 AM
Maybe it's my inexperience, but in most areas at this time of year, isn't the fishing usually better much further out than surf guys can cast? Unless birds are working, I never understood why people jig off the Race 100' from shore in 15 feet of water.

RickBomba
09-17-2008, 11:15 AM
Yeah, Mike...little grey one, white outboard.

Backbeach Jake
09-17-2008, 11:19 AM
I've pulled a guy's tackle box out of his boat before. Man he was wicked pissed.

Joe
09-17-2008, 01:25 PM
Waste those motha___s like it ain't no thaang! They'll call you the Zodiac Killer.

Jenn
09-17-2008, 05:23 PM
Who siad???
In the 70s and 80s we all carried....

Not allowed in National Parks. Doesnt mean it doesnt happen.....

ReelChitty
09-17-2008, 05:52 PM
I carry mine all the time. But the day I need them to win a fight is the day I hang them up!

Slipknot
09-17-2008, 05:59 PM
I've pulled a guy's tackle box out of his boat before. Man he was wicked pissed.

I'll bet :rotf3::rotf3::rotflmao:

:hs:

Slipknot
09-17-2008, 06:03 PM
Maybe it's my inexperience, but in most areas at this time of year, isn't the fishing usually better much further out than surf guys can cast? Unless birds are working, I never understood why people jig off the Race 100' from shore in 15 feet of water.

google earth
and look at a chart
drop off is deeper than 15 ft and closest to shore there
it's the end of the sandbar pretty much
bite is only 15 minutes from shore anyway
boats drag wire out a little deeper usually but some come in way too close because of ignorance or frustration. that pisses off the yakers:nailem: