View Full Version : man...i,m getting the itch

stiff tip
09-17-2008, 04:54 AM
i have some time off coming up soon ...and a group of good fisherman to fish with:buds: ,,,,and i got the itch to go fishing bad ..:wall: it must be the cool weather and mid sept ,knowing its gonna start soon :jump:. the canal should pop loose any day or night :shocked:. the race is a loaded gun ready to go off . the mvy derby is going .....i,m READY ....:fishin:.... i need a bad case of rug thumb.......

Flaptail
09-17-2008, 05:48 AM
Two more days after today and we are there Davey! Look out world no beach will be left unscathed.

jimmy z
09-17-2008, 06:33 AM
I took a few days off, as well. I need the R&R, right now.:)
I'll be out there in SoCo, somewhere tonight.

JohnnyD
09-17-2008, 08:27 AM
I'm right there with you. I took a week off for the last week of Sept into Oct. I'm lucky enough to be able to spend the week fishing with a group of guys much more experienced and skilled than I am. I'm sure I'll learn more from them in that week, than I have with all the fishing I've done since the beginning of this season.

striperman36
09-17-2008, 08:51 AM
If only the fish would be there. These past few weeks it has been a real scratch along most of the coast to come up with anything.
Don't know why, perhaps being devoid of bait and harassement by seals has moved the fish off.
THe commercial season was a struggle for the last month to get anything in the boat, inside the 3 mi limit. Those that cheated and not caught did well.

redcrbbr
09-17-2008, 01:30 PM
itch??? Heck I'm waiting for January so some of these bruises can heal..

enjoy your time off and good luck

JLH
09-17-2008, 02:32 PM
I’ve got it bad… can’t wait for this week to be over... took some time off and I’ll be fishing SoCo from the 20th – 30th!

Slipknot
09-17-2008, 06:07 PM
I wish I had some time off to fish
working 60-65 hours a week is killing me:doh:

have fun Dave, catch some for me and leave some large for me