View Full Version : Camping Gear

plankton
09-20-2008, 10:31 AM
I have two backpacks, one is a Jansport Kangchenjunga external frame pack, panel loading, with a zip-off day pack, it is huge, holds tons of stuff, perfect for extended hikes or winter camping when you need to carry lots of clothing and gear, used but good condition. The other is a Mountainsmith Back Bowl internal frame pack, comes with two accessory belt pouches, designed for ski touring/winter trekking, a great pack in great shape except one of the many adjustment buckles is broken (many fit adjustments on this pack) but it should be cheap to fix and you don't even really notice it. I also have a Sierra Designs Stretch Dome four season tent, used but in very good condition, comes with original instructions, a protective drop cloth, and a patch kit, an truly awesome tent for use all year round, rated for three adults, but more comfortable for two especially when storing gear inside. Also, a MSR Whisperlite Internationale camp stove, burns white gas or kerosense so it came be used just about anywhere on Earth, comes with instructions, cleaning tool, spare jets, pump, and a couple of fuel bottles. I have some miscellaneous, nesting camp cookware, small lightweight stuff good for back packing as well. No idea what any of this stuff is worth, probably not too much, but it's all great camping/backpacking gear and I need to lighten my load to go overseas. Make me an offer on anything that interests you, can be picked up in Peabody or meet locally, shipping also a possibility.

gf2020
09-20-2008, 08:37 PM
PM sent