View Full Version : StarsnStripers!

JohnR
11-22-2002, 10:05 AM
Make sure you are running the latest anti-virus on your machine. I received an e-mail with a virus that my system cleaned so my machine is OK, but it had your addy on it. In all honesty, it probably wasn't from your computer as you use hotmail - but just to be safe.

What likely happened was someone else's machine is infected and sent your address out...

Everyone - please make sure you run the latest anti-virus software. If you don't have it or have older software, I can almost guarantee that you have a virus on your machine if you receive any kind of e-mail... I get 2 or 3 infected e-mails a day from people that my system cleans....

Thanks....

StarsnStripers
11-23-2002, 04:08 PM
John, I'm glad you didn't jump all over me for that....It has happened to me before that a friend sent me a virus, I found out later on that it was not his fault...probably the same instance here.

Everyone, I strongly enforce what John said....Check your anti-virus programs, and if you get a virus from me, please do not jump to conclusions, I don't know if this will get sent to many people, I hope not........
Kinda sounds like I am sending these out, doesnt it? Well fear not, be cautious....Someone is probably infected and is carrying out my addy.....
:cool: :cool:

JohnR
11-23-2002, 09:57 PM
got another today... Again - most likely not your machine but one of the 400,000 that you've e-mailed before :eek:

Striper SniperX
11-23-2002, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by John R
most likely not your machine but one of the 400,000 that you've e-mailed before :eek:

LOL, sorry , thought that was "Funny"
(i have no room 2 talk,lol)

Hey, at least it isn't one of the 400,000,000 that i e-mailed, with just about that many words ;) lol
Cracking on myself over here :(

Have a good one,, and be carefull, DON'T open e-mail from people ya don't know,, and don't click on any links in mail!!

StarsnStripers
11-25-2002, 07:50 PM
400,000,000?
Who are these people, Sweepstakes managers or something??jk lol:p

Striper SniperX
11-26-2002, 12:12 AM
400,000,000 people. only a joke cause i talk to much!! lol