View Full Version : thanks guys

taJon
10-09-2008, 08:42 AM
Thanks again to KeeperReaper and Buckman for a good day on the water. I had a good time, "hot reels" is quite the machine and KR your baits were amazing in the water. Better than if they were alive.

buckmanjr
10-09-2008, 08:19 PM
Wish I could have made it out with you guys and my dad, school sucks.

keeperreaper
10-09-2008, 09:15 PM
It was a good time out there. Hope you saw how to rig the baits. If you have any questions pm me and Ill be happy to walk you throught the process.:kewl:

taJon
10-10-2008, 02:55 PM
I have a pretty good idea on how to rig them, I think it'll take some practice to make them look that good.

Next time Jr, and good luck on Saturday.

Moses
10-12-2008, 07:35 AM
Does the owner of 'hot reels' post here? Saw them out on the Bank yesterday.

Saw a few boats hook up on the troll between 7-830am. I'll post my adventures in another thread.

keeperreaper
10-12-2008, 08:44 AM
Mike he does it is buckman on this board.

buckman
10-12-2008, 09:08 AM
Hey Moses, Give us a shout next time. We landed a qiuck double in the A.M. and then things slowed.

Steve

taJon
10-12-2008, 11:50 AM
Hey Moses, Give us a shout next time. We landed a qiuck double in the A.M. and then things slowed.

Steve

I knew I was bad luck :cens::cens:

glad you got the skunk out of the boat. Jr must have been all over ya.

Moses
10-12-2008, 12:42 PM

Steve

Will do next time. I think you were just arriving because you were moving along, stopped and immediately set up the outriggers, etc. We were right next to you then. You probably saw the other two boats around us fighting fish.

We got the skunk on the troll but I hooked up on spinning gear for the first time. My arms are freakin killing me today.