View Full Version : Joe Lyons Articles

Chris in Mass
10-16-2008, 09:23 PM
Joe, Where can we find all your articles? I searched your site. Did I miss them? When googled, only found a few.

Joe
10-17-2008, 06:46 AM
The articles are nowhere for now.
I had some problems with my site last year (severe slowness) so I switched my site to a linux server which makes html documents tough to load. I'm going to launch another site for the Fish Hard Live Long stuff and that site will have the articles - next year. Things change - as time goes on, I've found I'm more in the shirt/decal business than I am in the tackle business - I'll still sell tackle, but I'm paring it down.
I have everything on disk.

Clogston29
10-17-2008, 06:50 AM
you can find them with google, on another site that joe has a forum (or at least did) on

i'll pm you a link

JohnR
10-17-2008, 07:01 AM
Joe - you shouldn't have a have a problem with html and a linux server - half of all sites are hosted on linux/apache. Sounds like something else - holler if you need a hand.

Chris in Mass
10-17-2008, 04:29 PM
:crying: Say it aint so, Joe... I did see the articles on another site Clog. That's not all of them though. Joe has a few goodies stashed away. Remember Their Wood is Good. There were also the ones where he would go fishing with surf legends and do Q&A. I used to dust them off from time to time between books. Joe, make sure your disaster recover plan is up to date. Do a full back of that disk and send it offsite (like my house) :hee:

Rockport24
10-17-2008, 09:15 PM
Joe! bring the articles back! we love them!
and we need mooorrrrrrreeee!

wheresmy50
10-18-2008, 11:54 AM
Those articles are great. There are only a few people who can write about this and make it interesting, and Joe is one of them.

saltwaterhabits
10-18-2008, 01:36 PM
Those articles are great. There are only a few people who can write about this and make it interesting, and Joe is one of them.

Indeed ! A very good fisherman and talented writer as well .