View Full Version : MASS ENERGY

UserRemoved1
10-21-2008, 04:38 AM
http://www.massenergy.org/oil.price.check.cfm

You've heard me say it before and I'm sayin it again because the season is here.... If you're in Ma and not signed up for this at $15 a YEAR your NUTS.

I get nothing out of it just trying to save people some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Bob Thomas
10-21-2008, 05:25 AM
Bugga,

Do you have the service contract? If so, do you know if it covers tanks & boiler liners? Only reason I continue to get raped by Peterson of Worcester is they installed my boiler and they have a great service contract. I'm completely covered....from tank to guts. Dads 3 year old boiler had to have the cast iron insides (can't remember the name of the part) replaced and they did it with no out of pocket cost. I definitely need to look into this Mass Energy.....already paid for this year but next year, I'm in!

Raven
10-21-2008, 06:01 AM
they don't serve my community....

i dont have heat or oil yet... not a drop...:cens:

i have the wood stove but no wood . i have an
electric oil filled heater in the basement and a
small fan to help distribute the warm air so
my pipes don't freeze.... 28 degrees here :exp:

UserRemoved1
10-21-2008, 06:25 AM
Bob I do have the contract I don't believe it covers liners that I think is very unusual. A call will answer that though. You don't need to go to them for a service contract you can still sign up and save. I did the first year and no issues. My existing oil company (ck smith) was part of Mass Energy but they won't tell you that.

Bugga,

Do you have the service contract? If so, do you know if it covers tanks & boiler liners? Only reason I continue to get raped by Peterson of Worcester is they installed my boiler and they have a great service contract. I'm completely covered....from tank to guts. Dads 3 year old boiler had to have the cast iron insides (can't remember the name of the part) replaced and they did it with no out of pocket cost. I definitely need to look into this Mass Energy.....already paid for this year but next year, I'm in!

UserRemoved1
10-21-2008, 06:25 AM
Raven what town?

UserRemoved1
10-26-2008, 07:06 AM
"Current trend commentary: The market retreat continues. Technical analysts do not see an immediate end at this point. Early trading Friday suggests Mass Energy members may have a shot at $2.50 oil this month!"