View Full Version : 16' Alumacraft with 40 hp Yamaha ob and trailer

plankton
10-26-2008, 06:00 PM
Well, I've caught a lot of stripers out of this boat over the last few seasons, but unfortunately she's not enough boat to sail to Australia, so regretfully we must part ways. The "Chum Bucket" is a 16' Alumacraft XL (wider beam) powered by a 1992 Yamaha 40 hp two-stroke, tiller steer, pull start. This motor is in great shape and has very low hours, most of it's life it was only used for one week per year in a freshwater lake. I have installed some custom wooden decks, most notably the forward casting deck, the wood is solid but kind of beat up right now. It also comes with a Minnkota Riptide 55 lb thrust electric trolling motor, a Garmin Fishfinder 140, and a good battery and battery box. Also included are all of the little things that go with owning and running a boat: 3 adult type 2 PFD's, 1 type 4 throwable PFD, 2 removable cushioned swivel seats, detachable battery powered nav lights, a handheld spotlight, a handheld marine band radio, danforth anchor with chain and 100' of line, a couple of dry boxes, fire extinguisher, 2 fenders, docklines, 2 6-gallon plastic gas tanks, a repair manual for the motor, and lots of other stuff that I can't recall right now, basically it's a turn-key setup. The trailer is a nice Cox galvanized model and comes with a spare tire and a grease gun and extra wheel bearing grease. Please feel free to ask questions and let me know if I have made any glaring omissions. I will be willing to deliver everything to anywhere within about one hours drive from my house in Peabody Mass. next weekend, Nov. 1 or 2. Sacrifice for $2000, but the sale must take place this week!

plankton
10-26-2008, 06:02 PM
Also, the hull is in great shape, no leaks whatsoever. Couple more pics.

plankton
10-27-2008, 03:20 PM
Moved to craigslist.