View Full Version : Zeno?? Hows The New Book Coming??

BigFish
10-27-2008, 07:57 PM
Do you have a date when your new book might be available??? I am gonna need some good winter reading!!!??:drool:

Zeno
10-28-2008, 06:31 PM
Hi Larry
Funny you should ask that today......I just received the email from the printer few hours ago that the book is done and printed.
Now is the diarrhea inducing time of waiting to see it and making sure that was done right.:err:....say a prayer pal, my hair is turning going gray at a alarming rate:deadhorse:
If all goes right, the stores should have an advance copies next week and they would have it for sale in about two to three weeks.

I will be most interested to see what the reaction will be on reading about strategies and techniques written by those who rarely share anything in print. Particularly that guy you met in Cutty ,to whom forties are a norm and not exception. You know ,"the ghost":laugha:

This is what cover should look like

BigFish
10-28-2008, 07:51 PM
Nice! Looks great and I can't wait!! Best of luck with its release!

RI Plugger
10-28-2008, 08:11 PM
Looks Good. I need something new to read this winter, and get ready for next year...:drool:

ivanputski
10-28-2008, 08:31 PM
I cant wait to read this book... the only problem is, it is going to make me want to fish just as the season is over... Like a coach giving the locker room pep-talk of his life... "NOW GO AND TEAR 'EM TO PIECES!!!! NEXT SEASON!!!!" I loves your last book... very informative. where can I order one early???

FishNH
10-29-2008, 04:50 AM
Z, Can't wait.

mikebanks
10-29-2008, 05:50 AM
I got his book,"the art of surfcasting with lures" at a tackle shop on the cape. And it was signed by the man himself. I didn't notice it when I bought it, but only after did I realize it.

PaulS
10-29-2008, 06:54 AM
Z, would you rather have us wait to see you to get our copy (ie is it worth it for you financially)?

eelskimmer
10-29-2008, 10:14 AM
Apparently your new printer is really fast. Look forward to all the
new/old secrets. Great cover -- usual Crazy Alberto photo???

Dad 818
10-29-2008, 11:51 AM
Can't wait.

Zeno
10-29-2008, 01:47 PM
Z, would you rather have us wait to see you to get our copy (ie is it worth it for you financially)?

Hi Paul

What is financially beneficial for me might not necessarily be the best thing for my book. What do they say, money is not everything.
I would advise anyone who ask me this to purchase it through their regular source, be that on line or in the tackle store. These business have had a tough year with gas prices and economy and if they did not take my book on blind fait last year , I would of never consider doing this project. Hopefully ,most of the stores that carried The Art of Surfcasting with Lures will also carry this new book. Its being shipped from PA and I should have it by weekend( or so I am told). Then the stores will get a copy before it goes for sale in few weeks. You will also be able to get it at my Amazon storefront but not at Barnes & Noble. Not sure about my website yet.
In between ,I'll try a new accounting system, still be a full time cook,go to religion with kids,watch my son last football game,take my daughter to girl scouts and yes......fishhhhhhhhhh
:jump:

Zeno
10-29-2008, 01:50 PM
Apparently your new printer is really fast. Look forward to all the
new/old secrets. Great cover -- usual Crazy Alberto photo???

The cover "design" is done by Alberto but the pictures are not
The cover shot was taken by Terrence Kirby and David Ryng from ME. Members of S-B.COM ( I think its MDM and David NH but not sure). I meet Terence through late John Habs, they were friends

Zeno
10-29-2008, 01:54 PM
the second shot ,Cuttyhunk Sunrise was shot by me.
Larry ,remember that shot this June at Cutty ?
Funny story....this spring at Cuttyhunk ,I took about 100 shots with my camera of my partner casting at dawn.I liked one particular well and sent it to NY State Outdoor Writer Association Photo Contest.
Would you believe that it was awarded First Place in the Hunting and Fishing Category?I still cant believe it
Here is the shot

RI Plugger
10-29-2008, 04:04 PM
Zeno, Can you post a bigger ver. of the pic for a desktop background.

Thanks,

smac
10-29-2008, 06:07 PM
I read the first book in 2-3 nights. I will get this one too.

It would be nice to fish Cutty considering I live a stones throw away.

Starfish
10-29-2008, 07:49 PM
Your book is definitely on my my husband's christmas list from santa. Can't wait!

Katie
10-29-2008, 08:55 PM
Can't wait to check out the book! Looks great :D
I totally agree, that picture looks amazing, would be great for a desktop! :kewl:

hyefisherman2
10-29-2008, 10:00 PM
this is a book that i will be reading over and over night after night day after day and class after class :bl:

...just like your first one.

JohnR
10-30-2008, 06:36 AM
Look forward to seeing this Z :btu:

And yes, need a bigger version of that picture :btu:

Zeno
10-31-2008, 12:25 PM
Thanks guys,your support is much appreciated.
Regarding a picture, thank you for asking but I really would like to hang on to this. How about this instead.......I know its not the same but I do hope you understand.

Zeno
10-31-2008, 12:26 PM
I read the first book in 2-3 nights. I will get this one too.

It would be nice to fish Cutty considering I live a stones throw away.

stone trow away?......when can I come over ?:laugha: