View Full Version : Something About "Rocky" Movies!

BigFish
10-30-2008, 02:34 PM
Something about "Rocky" movies has always bothered me?! The first "Rocky"....a classic movie of course, and I also enjoyed the others with the exception of the last 2! Anyway....what has always bothered me is how in the first installment, Rocky Balboa is a slow minded, dim witted guy with about a 43 IQ and can barely speak legible english??? The "Rocky II" comes out and he is a well spoken, well read, intelligent guy all of a sudden???? I always found that lapse in continuity from one movie to the other pretty lame on Sly Stallones part......then the last couple movies he is dumb as a hangin' plant again????:smash: This ever trip anyone elses stupid-o-meter??:lama:

The Dad Fisherman
10-30-2008, 02:51 PM
Don't forget....Adrianne gets hotter in each movie too...

Raven
10-30-2008, 03:40 PM
maybe it was the steroids :jester:

eastendlu
10-30-2008, 03:43 PM
Something about "Rocky" movies has always bothered me?! The first "Rocky"....a classic movie of course, and I also enjoyed the others with the exception of the last 2! Anyway....what has always bothered me is how in the first installment, Rocky Balboa is a slow minded, dim witted guy with about a 43 IQ and can barely speak legible english??? The "Rocky II" comes out and he is a well spoken, well read, intelligent guy all of a sudden???? I always found that lapse in continuity from one movie to the other pretty lame on Sly Stallones part......then the last couple movies he is dumb as a hangin' plant again????:smash: This ever trip anyone elses stupid-o-meter??:lama:

Lots of things with the Rocky series has.:hihi: