View Full Version : Band saw blade grumpage

UserRemoved1
11-09-2008, 07:31 AM
GRRRRRR LARRY I HATE YOU NOW YOU JINXED ME :smash: It's ALL your fault. If you hadnt started on with your band saw this never would have happened :alien:

BRAND new blade and a brand new jig BUSTED. 1/2 day of time into the jig. Something caught and sucked it right in to the bolt inside and there goes the blade.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

$26 blade too!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :fishslap: Sunday morning grumpage

BigFish
11-09-2008, 07:34 AM
That sucks!:wall:

UserRemoved1
11-09-2008, 08:07 AM
man that really rips me

I'm only kidding I don't hate you

But you did start this bandsaw thing :hee:

ProfessorM
11-09-2008, 12:39 PM
Do you weld your own blades? I think it would be way more cheap to buy it in a roll and weld your own. I have access to a welder if you want me to do a few for you if you buy the roll. You should be able to pick up a blade welder cheap form some of those going under machine shop sites.

justplugit
11-09-2008, 03:20 PM
You should be able to pick up a blade welder cheap form some of those going under machine shop sites.

That these machinists and machine shops are going under is a sad state of affairs for our country. :(

striperman36
11-09-2008, 04:18 PM
GRRRRRR LARRY I HATE YOU NOW YOU JINXED ME :smash: It's ALL your fault. If you hadnt started on with your band saw this never would have happened :alien:

BRAND new blade and a brand new jig BUSTED. 1/2 day of time into the jig. Something caught and sucked it right in to the bolt inside and there goes the blade.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

$26 blade too!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :fishslap: Sunday morning grumpage

I didn't want to stay he was in SUCH a bad mood.
And then he stickered my new ride before I got a BigFish or S-B sticker on it.
Major grumpage

UserRemoved1
11-09-2008, 05:49 PM
haha your killin me Bill :hee:

Paul no I been buying them pre-done. I haven't broken a blade in close to 3 years now two in two weeks. Like I said it's Larry's fault :D

ProfessorM
11-09-2008, 09:33 PM
I agree it has to be Lawrence's fault.

striperman36
11-09-2008, 10:04 PM
Could it be the BigFish Curse?
It's not like he was on the cover of SI or something.