View Full Version : how many days ...

Jenn
12-04-2002, 12:42 PM
Before you start fishing again?????

thisexcludes those who havent stopped yet and /or Got stripers!!!!:rolleyes: :D

EEEK! I actually thought about it......probably about 120 days!!!!!!!!!!OUCH...........

STEVE IN MASS
12-04-2002, 12:51 PM
Hoping 3 and 1/2......Sunday looks to be near 40.....after that, probably about 150, not including insanity fishing......

Unless of course I sneak back to Jersey over New Year's....if they ever DO get any striped fish there this year........

Saltheart
12-04-2002, 01:14 PM
Between 106 and 113 days. That does not include the toilet bowl if I get psyched some warm january day.

LINESIDES
12-04-2002, 01:56 PM
Being able to come to this site definitely takes the edge off! Happy Holidays to all!:cool:

JohnR
12-04-2002, 03:22 PM
Hey Linesides - how are ya? Hope all is well :btu:

How many days? I figure somewhere between 120-140 days before I get my next keeper bass (that I actually keep) unless I', lucky and hit Lake Meade, Vegas in February :D

Got Stripers
12-04-2002, 04:00 PM
4:), sorry Jenn you appear to not have locked me out of the thread, so I'm here to rub your nose in it. Sorry, I'm in an evil mode hehe. Going Saturday, either cod fishing or down to CT to chase some holdovers.

Jenn
12-04-2002, 09:07 PM
Jenn you appear to not have locked me out of the thread

Can I do that??? LOL

Between 106 and 113 days

Saltheart...little technical are we??? HA!HA!......P.S. I am ready for my xmas present to myself....just have to get off my rear and email ya......:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Saltheart
12-05-2002, 08:47 AM
Got your PM's. Color sheme should be fun to work with. I hope you know you won't actually get it before Christmas? You're about 4 or 5 on the list which with a vacation at Christmas I figure gets me till end of January on yours. But it will be pretty! :)

MountainBreeze
12-05-2002, 10:39 AM
How many days??? Too many! :(

I think I'll be starting up in April.?.?.?
Hopefully the fish will be as well! ;)

chris L
12-05-2002, 11:19 AM
just waiting for ICE and less windy days . April will start off river fishing .

Jenn
12-05-2002, 12:44 PM
I hope you know you won't actually get it before Christmas

yes I realize......I was saying that because in order to pull it off with the hubby I said "that will be my xmas present AND b-day present.....and you wont have to worry about what to get me!!!! tell you what I will even throw in Valentines day too"!!!!!!!!

hey HE fell for it......and I dont have to worry about getting windshield wiper blades instead!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: (he's as romanitic as I am Lady like!!!!;) ;) )

ok...so now occording to my calculations you now have 119 days left to get it done!!!!:laughs: :laughs: :laughs: