View Full Version : Thank You Point Jude Joe!!!

emgred
11-12-2008, 08:03 PM
Early Monday AM. Got to one of my favorite rips to fish the last of the flood. Clear water BUT lots of weed and cabbage. Made fishing our usual plugs and jigs next to impossible. We finally found a plug we could get four or five cranks on without weeds and had a couple of hits. Picked a fish or two. Then it hit me!!! Slim profile, one hook. POINT JUDE WOBBLE HEAD & a 9" Sluggo.
The rest is history. Of course I was forced to lend my buddy a setup. Needless to say, he was off to the B&T the next morning in search of Wobble Heads.

Joe, great product and not the first time that they saved a night!

PS Found a Point Jude Dart-a-Long in the back of the plug draw earlier this year. Forgot how good they are. You wouldn't want to revive that plug (wired through of course) would you?

Pt.JudeJoe
11-12-2008, 09:57 PM
I'm glad they worked for you! It's a great feeling when you can reach into your bag for a specific weapon that works for the conditions you have at the moment.:kewl:
As for the Dart Along plug...I've got my hands full with the metals and eel alternatives right now. Point Jude did have a bunch of cool plugs from the old days though. As always, thanks for your support and keep those success stories coming!