View Full Version : i got a fish story

stiff tip
11-14-2008, 05:25 PM
just got back from pulaski ny 10 day of trout fishing.:fishin: it was great , first day had 3 on landed 1 and it only got better .weather was 55 to 70 + days /nights .river cond were perfect . some days i would have 10 hook ups landing about 1/2 ..:fury:these fish were 4 to 14 lbs fly rods w/ flys or eggs sacks . some days there was lots of guys:yak5: on the hot spots but it wasn't too bad . i fish my fuchin brains out , from pre dawn to way dark..:jump1:i;m ready to go back ...wife said go .. i have a float trip ready ,when .if. i get back .....oh i took pic every day of people catching fish great shots .....so last day i was there got some great :fishin:shots .... then i droped the @#$#@$%%^&*()__ CAMERA:wall: in the salmon river ... what a dope ..:smash:

Raven
11-14-2008, 05:30 PM
get the water proof camera before ya go back:drool:

ProfessorM
11-14-2008, 06:19 PM
sounds like a great time Dave

Uncle Matt
11-14-2008, 06:19 PM
And the river Gods claim another one! Yeah it sucks but don't sweat the small stuff Dave. Look at it this way, you're still fishing while many of us are done for the year. Glass is half full brother.

Crafty Angler
11-15-2008, 03:31 AM
Good on ya, Stiffy -

DZ, Uncle Zeke and the rest of the usual suspects were after me for years to take the trip up with them - I know the fishing can be tough at times...:rollem:

Glad to hear you done good - well, except for the camera part :hs: