View Full Version : 175,000 soldiers

Raven
11-17-2008, 06:17 PM
175,000 soldiers Have the gulf war syndrome....

that's totally unacceptable to me....no matter how strategic
peace in the middle East is or establishing Democracy or any other Bunch of baloney for Being there...

the rest are traumatized or maimed

this is appalling :cool:

stcroixman
11-17-2008, 06:47 PM
Our gov't has not treated veterans affairs properly since the vietnam era.Then they wonder why enlistments are down even now when jobs are tough to find.

Backbeach Jake
11-18-2008, 06:41 AM
You can't ask men to do 2-3-4 tours without their mainsprings snapping. They've been betrayed from the get go.

Fishpart
11-18-2008, 12:18 PM
This is still from the first war.

I got %$%$%$%$ going on I can't explain, but no real symptoms. Never took PB, so it isn't that. The way the government has taken care of returning vets is a clear example of why government managed healtcare will not work..

Raven
11-18-2008, 12:37 PM
This is still from the first war.

I got %$%$%$%$ going on I can't explain, but no real symptoms. Never took PB, so it isn't that. The way the government has taken care of returning vets is a clear example of why government managed healtcare will not work..
yep!
absolutely no argument there... but the Government has to step up to the plate and prevent insurance companies from destroying private practice soon or
there will be nothing BUT Government managed health care at some point...
~
I'm not saying tho that the government can't screw it up... even more however...
~
a case in point is what was done in the organic foods
classification... and how it got SOOOO over regulated by the department of agriculture that it is not feasible
to try and sell produce labeled as Organic...anymore.
imho

to make my point... lets say...for example that the individual states in addition to creating a saltwater license to get a clear consensus of how many saltwater fishermen are actually out there...

they also required you to list how many fish you caught, how much they weighed, where they were caught, at what time, with what bait, how many cast's it took , what knots you used ,with whose plug... and on and on and on... until it became absolute MADNESS !!!!
well
that's what the insurance companies have done to medical malpractice , and records keeping, to the point it's no longer even worth it... anymore. :hs: