View Full Version : Bass From The Beach Vol II by Tim Coleman is in!

Joe
11-18-2008, 11:17 AM
http://surfcasting-rhodeisland.com/merchant2/graphics/00000001/bass_from_the_beach_vol2_lg.jpg
Bass From The Beach Volume II (http://surfcasting-rhodeisland.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=SRIOTS&Product_Code=BV001&Category_Code=BV)
New from Surfcasting Rhode Island Press (me) Tim Coleman's Bass From The Beach Volume II $16.99
BFTB is a how-to, but not a basic how-to. Tim outlines fishing the seasons and formulating strategy, using soft plastics, lures, eels. There is also a chapter about fishing for trophy stripers from Block Island's shores. The table of contents and the first chapter are available to read online.
If you are a store owner want to sell it, you can order 10 copies at wholesale online - anyone is welcome to sell it, even people that don't like me. Store owners can also use my pictures and descriptive text on their websites. It will be included in The Fisherman Magazine Gift Guide that is due to come out soon and reviewed in the upcoming New England edition of The Fisherman. Quaker Lane Outfitters in North Kingstown RI and Striper Moon in Bristol will have copies soon - it will be available on Amazon also, but you'll pay more on Amazon.
Thanks - Joe Lyons

cheferson
11-18-2008, 12:35 PM
:cheers: Great book!

tlapinski
11-18-2008, 07:26 PM
Can't wait to get mine! This is item #1 on my holiday wish list. I have volume one practically committed to memory.

Zeno
11-18-2008, 07:28 PM
that will be high on my holiday reading list

Pete F.
11-18-2008, 07:30 PM
Joe, why don't you reprint volume 1?

Joe
11-18-2008, 08:01 PM
I thought doing a new book would be a better choice for me at this stage. That, and I'd have to buy the rights for the first book and probably get a lawyer - we're not talking Random House here...
SRI press is kinda small - me and two freelancers.

Zeno
11-18-2008, 08:54 PM
hey ,you are bigger then Surfcasting LLC.....me,myself and I:hidin:

NIB
11-19-2008, 07:05 AM
Nice another book to read..
You guys are askin alot of the NIB..
Does it have pictures..
Hey Joe,What happened to My idea ???
Seems to me the timing would be perfect..

JohnR
11-19-2008, 07:49 AM
hey ,you are bigger then Surfcasting LLC.....me,myself and I:hidin:

Which is bigger then me and myself. I had to let "I" go last month for being a slacker.

Joe - Got it last night and it is next on the list after what I read now. Congrats to you on your publishing, and congrats to Tim Coleman for some more work :btu:

onecastmike2003
11-19-2008, 07:56 AM
john.... dose he mention... what he caught a 67 lber 54 1/2 in on...? Oh I must have that book....
Tight lipped hardcores....LOL

steve
11-19-2008, 08:19 AM
Danny needlefish.

Joe
11-19-2008, 08:25 AM
Quaker will have books today...NIBBY - I'm going to ask about doing your idea.

BassDawg
11-19-2008, 08:49 PM
EXCELLENT, Joe!
:claps: :claps: :claps:

anything and everything by Mr Coleman
is part of my off-season to read list.

do you know if his earlier works are available
at Amazon, along with Volume I ??

OR, i'd rather spend the money with you
if you have them under your "new roof".
:uhuh: :uhuh: :uhuh:

CONGRATS, and the best of successes in yer latest endeavor!

NIB
11-19-2008, 08:58 PM
Quaker will have books today...NIBBY - I'm going to ask about doing your idea.

Awesome.
I look forward to that as much as the book.
When you did not reply I thought well,
I'm not sure what I thought.
I think you now what I mean.