View Full Version : Adam Pacman Jones

Uncle Matt
11-24-2008, 02:19 AM
Word is that if Pacman Jones does anything in violation with his reinstatement agreement with the Commissioner it would mean a lifetime ban from the NFL. Yeah right that will work. :deadhorse:

Anyone here want to start a pool and guess when he either screws up, gets arrested, or in trouble with the law? I say he makes it to the off season and then gets grabbed for OUI.

What a frigging joke.

MAC
11-24-2008, 07:40 AM
Good riddance. He is a prime example of how some sports figures forgot where they came from and now feel they are above it all.

Andy D
11-24-2008, 08:16 AM
How many friggan chances are they going to give him.
He is nothing but a thug but they'll pay him millions , why cuse he knows how to play a game(football) he should have been tossed this time :1poke:

EarnedStripes44
11-25-2008, 12:08 PM
I dont think he forgot where he came from, I think he cant seem shake the ghetto mentality of where he came from. nightcllub assaults, disorderly conduct, vandalism, "making it rain" in the strip club followed by beating strippers and throw in a shooting incident. Seems like he just cant shake the 'hood

Uncle Matt
11-25-2008, 12:53 PM
I guess money can't but complete happiness. But it can get you some nice wheels, a .45 and plenty of weed!