View Full Version : Weekend Plans ??

JohnR
12-05-2008, 07:53 AM
What's up for the weekend?

Sick

Wifey Sick

Hopefully son not gonna be sick, as we have a P-Bruins game on Sunday to see....

So what's up for the weekend?

fishaholic18
12-05-2008, 07:56 AM
Sick...tiss the season..:realmad:

The Dad Fisherman
12-05-2008, 08:14 AM
getting over being sick

Tonight sit home and watch the celtics run there streak to 11

Tomorrow, gonna take a run up to Kittery Trading Post, afternoon Son is marching in a holiday parade with the band up in Amesbury, tommorrow night X-Mas party with wife's mother's side of the family.....me and My Bro-in-laws will each throw $5 in a pool and try and guess the time when the fight breaks out.......

Sunday Son marching in holiday parade in Merrimac with Band...then watch football.....might spin up a little wood on sunday too...

The Iceman 6
12-05-2008, 08:55 AM
Getting over being sick too. Xmas decorations this weekend and put the tree up.

numbskull
12-05-2008, 09:04 AM
3.5 oz darters

flyvice11787
12-05-2008, 09:09 AM
Hopefully watch the NY Giants clinch the NFC East :jump:.

Crafty Angler
12-05-2008, 09:36 AM
Long pre-weekend weekend for me, don't have to work until Sunday...:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Excavating Christmas stuff outta the basement today, putting the candles in the windows for my bride to make her feel better - she went to work, wish she hadn't, I thought it was a little too early. She's doing better but certainly not great. She took her vikes to work - that'll help her, I guess...

Ya know, women, you can tell 'em anything but you can't tell 'em much...:rollem:

I did take Sat. off for an early afternoon low-key wedding, should be fun, then probably sort thru the holiday stuff with da missus that night and put on some Christmas CD's -

God, I miss the traditional eggnog with rum - I've become lactose intolerant and the results the last time weren't pretty - pretty much ruins the holiday atmosphere around here if ya get my drift.

Hey, sorry, that's probably a little too much information for ya, huh...:laughs:

ProfessorM
12-05-2008, 09:47 AM
3.5 oz darters

make me one please.

Getting dragged to another X-Mas party that requires I wear a zoot suit and I will have nothing in common with any one there. Only good thing is an open bar and I ain't drivin. Sunday ???

RIROCKHOUND
12-05-2008, 09:54 AM
Blackfishing Sat.
work/wife's family stuff Sunday afternoon

Crafty Angler
12-05-2008, 09:59 AM
Blackfishing Sat.
work/wife's family stuff Sunday afternoon

Hey, even on the mighty vessel Toginator be a little careful out there - recent reports this AM sound like it's gonna get pretty snotty fairly soon...tomorrow may be rockin' and rollin' big time at That Spot...

ThomCat
12-05-2008, 11:18 AM
:wid:Boat came out Sat. This weekend, start the countdown til spring....:cheers::patshelmet:
:cheers2: :wall: :buds: :eyes: :gu:

RoyL
12-05-2008, 01:34 PM
I hope to get out, in Sundays nasty weather and do a number on some freshwater bass.

5/0
12-05-2008, 03:53 PM
make me one please.

Getting dragged to another X-Mas party that requires I wear a zoot suit and I will have nothing in common with any one there. Only good thing is an open bar and I ain't drivin. Sunday ???

Sound's like your making the best of it Paul.....Hey how's my plug comming along:wave:

I hope to get out, in Sundays nasty weather and do a number on some freshwater bass.

You've been doing good out there are you working on a State pin?

Tonight going South for Wifey's X-Mas party small bunch great food also with an open bar I gotta drive so it'll be a lite nite:lama:
Side job on Saturday,Sat night we are watching our friends kids for the night maybe a Monoply marathon with the kidz!

Sunday Church then wrap up the trailer and some minor yard work the watch the Pats play the Sea Hags:1poke:

tautog
12-05-2008, 04:16 PM
A little Toggin on Sat before the season ends

Bronko
12-05-2008, 04:20 PM
Wife's work party downtown tonight, open bar, she is driving since she is due anytime in the next few weeks!

My own hockey game Saturday. Another Christmas Party on Sunday night.

vineyardblues
12-05-2008, 05:36 PM
make me one please.

Paul, I clean up nice and with a open bar in all :cheers:
I can answer to Paul all night long :faga:
:bshake:
VB

RickBomba
12-05-2008, 05:56 PM
All Xmas decorations done, Xmas shopping almost done, just gonna hang out with Jess and enjoy not being at work.

Rob Rockcrawler
12-05-2008, 06:08 PM
Company christmas party 6 oclock sunday. What the hell kind of party starts at 6 on a sunday. Gotta be at work for 5:15. Hell of a way to keep the bar tab in check.

beaver
12-05-2008, 06:22 PM
Possibly some trout action, but probably not. One final project left. Looking to play some puck on Sunday too.

Backbeach Jake
12-05-2008, 08:28 PM
Came close to being sick, but it just went away, man I'm glad, it was leveling some of the guys at work.
Getting prepped for a welding certification test next weekend. And of course Xmas contact shopping.

CaptMike
12-05-2008, 11:39 PM
looking at a new boat on monday and trout/perch fishing

jimmy z
12-06-2008, 05:29 AM
Work today, then................
I have some things to do around the place,:)

Raider Ronnie
12-06-2008, 08:53 AM
Sat,
Got 4 guys from work (all with buffers) going to spend a few hrs buffing and waxing the boat to have a leg up to re-launch april 1.(I hope they dress warm )
Winterize engine, toilet & tank, all pumps, then put the custom covers on.
Cover the Parker also..

bart
12-06-2008, 12:06 PM
not a good start to the weekend already. trying to stay sane :mad: