View Full Version : LOUSY shot

UserRemoved1
12-14-2008, 06:32 PM
Dumbass couldnt even hit him from 12' TWICE:rotf2:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1208/16566.html

spence
12-14-2008, 06:52 PM
To be fair, this was his first time throwing shoes at a US President. I'd assume he was a little nervous.

And for those who don't know, the bottom of your shoe has special meaning in the arab world. To strike another with it is a very demeaning gesture.

-spence

The Dad Fisherman
12-14-2008, 07:44 PM
Actually they would have both hit him if he didn't duck....pretty good shot.

Raven
12-15-2008, 06:14 AM
that guy is dead.... in short time.

Crafty Angler
12-15-2008, 12:27 PM
Having seen the clip multiple times it occured to me that it's not exactly the first time Bush has had to duck given his reaction time -

Literally and figuratively, I guess...:laughs:

The Iraqi didn't have much of an arm, if you ask me -

Having been in many brickfights as a kid on the wharfs around here ya either have to lead 'em a little or anticipate the reaction if you wanna get 'em good

Sheeee-it - I coulda tagged the bugger with a paver in a heartbeat...:tooth:

RIJIMMY
12-15-2008, 12:36 PM
He ought to be applauded for his bravery. He should recognize that he now has the freedom for such acts and would have been executed if he did that under Hussein.

RIROCKHOUND
12-15-2008, 12:41 PM
Not to mention a lifetime of parody fame.
Hell; if Ford fell once and was known for it, imagine having to duck a shoe.

The Dad Fisherman
12-15-2008, 12:47 PM
What he should have done was bring a 3rd shoe......that would have caught him off-guard and he could have nailed him on the up move.

Having seen the clip multiple times it occured to me that it's not exactly the first time Bush has had to duck given his reaction time -

Literally and figuratively, I guess...:laughs:

The Iraqi didn't have much of an arm, if you ask me -

Having been a many brickfights as a kid on the wharfs around here ya either have to lead 'em a little or anticipate the reaction if you wanna get 'em good

Sheeee-it - I coulda tagged the bugger with a paver in a heartbeat...:tooth:

Nebe
12-15-2008, 01:56 PM
Lets see.. almost died by choking on a pretzil, now almost assasinated by a loafer..

amazing.

Crafty Angler
12-15-2008, 03:10 PM
Lets see.. almost died by choking on a pretzil, now almost assasinated by a loafer..

amazing.

.............:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:....... .....