View Full Version : Retarded parents

Raider Ronnie
12-18-2008, 10:30 PM
10:00 pm news they have a story about 2 parents who named their baby Adolf Hitler,
What morons would name their kid after Hitler and not expect to deal with stuff like a super market who refuses to put the kids name on a birthday cake ?

BigFish
12-18-2008, 11:38 PM
Parents should be bitch slapped into unconciousness!! What the hell is wrong with people??!!!!:tm:

The Dad Fisherman
12-19-2008, 12:06 AM
Saw that a couple of days ago...friggin idiots.

They have two daughters...one of them has the middle name Aryan nation, and the other has the middle name of himmler.

like I said..Friggin Idiots

leo33
12-19-2008, 07:02 AM
plus he claimed he was not a racist.:rollem:

PaulS
12-19-2008, 07:55 AM
I feel sorry for the kids.

Don't worry though, Walmart stepped up and made the cake:whackin:

The Dad Fisherman
12-19-2008, 08:04 AM
Did you see where he was claiming that the Supermarket was racist for not doing the cake........last time I looked their was no such thing as the Nazi Race.

Guy just wants his 15 minutes and to start trouble........ feel sorry for the kids, did you see the 3 yeard old son.....cutest kid, needs a haircut though :hihi:

Tagger
12-19-2008, 10:03 AM
Not everyone should have kids . Parents should be neutered . Let me guess ,, she's pregnant now with Atilla the Hun ..

The Dad Fisherman
12-19-2008, 10:17 AM
probably Sadie Mengele

GattaFish
12-19-2008, 01:11 PM
Stupid,,,,, save the kid some trouble and change his name... talk about stacking the odds of success AGAINST you own kid,,,,,,:doh::doh:

The Dad Fisherman
01-14-2009, 01:45 PM
It seems the State thinks they're friggin idiots too...

NJ kids with Nazi-inspired names removed from home

HOLLAND TOWNSHIP, N.J. – Police say three New Jersey siblings whose names have Nazi connotations have been placed in the custody of the state.

Holland Township Police Sgt. John Harris says workers from the state Division of Youth and Family Services on Tuesday removed 3-year-old Adolf Hitler Campbell and his younger sisters, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell from their home Tuesday.

Harris says family services did not tell police the reason the children were removed. Agency spokeswoman Kate Bernyk says it does not comment on specific cases.

The children and their parents, Heath and Deborah Campbell, received attention last month when a supermarket bakery refused to put Adolf Hitler Campbell's name on a birthday cake.

JohnnyD
01-14-2009, 08:37 PM
Just read about that on the CNN website. States they had swastikas and Nazi paraphernalia all over the house.

gone fishin
01-14-2009, 09:43 PM
They are wacko all right, but that alone doesn't give the state the right to remove children from their parents. GThis is the USA. There HAS to be more to this than is being published.

Nebe
01-14-2009, 10:18 PM
wow. This country is whacked.

BigFish
01-14-2009, 10:25 PM
Beautiful kids....saw them on the news. What a shame!

Did you see the parents middle names??? Heath "Someone Beat Me With A Stupid Stick" Campbell and his wife Deborah " What The Hell Was I Thinking Marrying This Freak" Campbell!:hihi: