View Full Version : Just signed on with the new HP computor

Swimmer
12-21-2008, 02:55 PM
Wow does the 20" screen make a huge difference in wht you see and how it looks. Its phenomenal, truly. The wide screen presentation of the SB site is wow. It takes awhile for everything to load the first time, but hey. Now I just have to get into this millenium with DSL or something as fast.

ProfessorM
12-21-2008, 05:36 PM
As my eyesight gets worse with age I too prefer the larger screen. You still have dial up?

Clammer
12-25-2008, 12:33 AM
Swimmer ;;

how do you like it >. it was time for me to get a new one .. a few months again .so I contacted the boss man .... he set me up with a HP Pavilion W/A Envision 22" wide screen >>>>>>>> super quick * & I can see some things ;;

All is great while it works / but boss man suggested I keep my old one as a backup ... good advise . done <<<:cheers2:

Swimmer
12-31-2008, 11:54 AM
Mike I like mine also, HP pavillon. Have minor loading problems because I am on a dial up modem. Some day I'll join the rest of the crowd. I offered my old comptor to my sister but I think I'll put that one down cellar in the man cave. Good idea. The new 20" flat screen is awesome.

Raider Ronnie
01-01-2009, 12:20 AM
I just got a new HP w/22in monitor for my kids with some help from the bossman also !
We switched from Verizon DSL to FIOS also,