View Full Version : Merry Christmas Everyone (Christmas Plans)

JohnR
12-24-2008, 08:13 AM
A little Christmas Cheer before people go off on the Merry Ways, from my family to your, have a Happy Holidays
(Rhyme unintended :lasso:)

So whats up for Christmas?

I see Santa delivering some presents under the tree for my little guy and spending some QT with the family.

Have a Safe and Happy Holiday

vineyardblues
12-24-2008, 08:21 AM
Merry Christmas to everyone
On Striped-Bass :claps:

I hope you all get that special lure that catches a 50 for ya!

VB

sean curry
12-24-2008, 08:26 AM
Merry Christmas!

One more short trip for stocking stuff and I'm done.

sean

BigFish
12-24-2008, 08:33 AM
Merry Christmas to the Redmond Family from the BigFish Bait Co. and Happy Holidays to all my friends here at S-B!:)

Plans are Christmas Eve here at home tonight with my Mom coming for dinner! Got my boys here tomorrow for our traditional Turkey Dinner and gift giving and making merry! A nice relaxing Christmas Day here at home!:uhuh:

Finlander
12-24-2008, 08:36 AM
Merry Christmas to all!

RickBomba
12-24-2008, 08:39 AM
Bomba Xmas in T-minus 8 hours at the Bomba Compound in Granby
Gifts and breakfast in Waltham tomorrow morning
Big party here after 6 PM on the 25th for those who would like to attend.
OK gotta fly,
Later,
Rick

Slingah
12-24-2008, 08:44 AM
Happy Holiday John & the s-b crew...
I got my mother from the airport yesterday....rest of family coming tonite, then big dinner here tomorrow and off to the Boston Pops Holiday show on Friday...

ProfessorM
12-24-2008, 08:47 AM
Merry Christmas to all

milo
12-24-2008, 08:51 AM
merry x-mas guys,be safe and let the wife do the driving:kewl:

johnny ducketts
12-24-2008, 08:51 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

Happy Festivus as well!

rivsie11
12-24-2008, 09:22 AM
Merry Christmas!

eastendlu
12-24-2008, 09:51 AM
Merry Christmas to all here at S-B.

The Dad Fisherman
12-24-2008, 10:12 AM
Merry X-mas to all......

Tonight off to My mother's house for food and cheer....

Tomorrow X-mas morning with the family, nice and relaxing, just opening some gifts and enjoying the day. Afternoon the Outlaws invade for X-mas at my house....16 people coming over for dinner and drinks.

making a Nice Ginger-ale marinated Pork loin w/ carmelized Sweet potatos for dinner....:drool: should be tasty...

Best Wishes to everyone's family this holiday season

fish4striper
12-24-2008, 10:30 AM
Merry Xmas everyone!

Plum Crazy
12-24-2008, 10:31 AM
Merry Christmas!

Crafty Angler
12-24-2008, 10:38 AM
Merry Christmas to you and the Mrs, Cap - hope you'll be ready for the early AM wake-up call from Liam...:hihi:

The Crafty's are gonna have an intimate Christmas Eve buffet style dinner for just us tonight, tomorrow's gonna be the friend and family round-robin -

1st on Christmas Day will be the Italian gathering at my 96 year old uncle's, I've spent about a month trying to get his old stereo working and finally took him out to get a new one last week and got it installed. He loves it - now he can have his holiday music again during the family gathering, 200 watts a side hooked up to a pair of my tower speakers that were too big for our room.

His first request when I hooked it up and put on some of his jazz collection? "Hey, turn the $#&$## thing up, for chrissakes - this is gooood!" :rotflmao:

The big Christmas dinner will be with my long-time friend who owns Flo's over at his place - prime rib...:drool:

...and lots of Greek holiday apps and pastries...

Kala Kristulyina, y'all...:buds:

BigFish
12-24-2008, 11:02 AM
Enjoy the wake up call......they go by so quickly!:( I miss my kids being little!

fishbones
12-24-2008, 11:30 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all!!!! Everyone be safe and enjoy the time with family and friends.

We'll be travelling to the Cape tonight to celebrate Christmas with Dad. Tomorrow morning, open gifts withthe wife and son and get to pretend that I'm just helping him with his new toys and not playing with them myself.

Tomorrow afternoon, off to Weymouth to celebrate with with the wifes family. Then on Sunday, over to mom's house in Canton to celebrate with my family.

It's always a lot of craziness and driving for me, but I love this time of year.

Van
12-24-2008, 11:56 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone at S-B.

Time to eat !!!!!!:

:cheers::cheers:

Swimmer
12-24-2008, 11:59 AM
Having a few of the family over tonight. Taking dinner ad goodies to Mom tomorrow at the elderly housing where she lives. Quiet year, no traveling, just giving thanks for everything. I hope all your Christmas wishes come true, and God bless everyone.

tattoobob
12-24-2008, 12:04 PM
Julie and I are having my brother and his 3 girls tonight for Italian dinner, I am not sure which of my kids will be here? I'm sure 1 or 2 out of 3 will show

Tomorrow My 3 kids and brother and his 3 girls will be opening presents and having prime rib roast for dinner

the rest of the weekend I have no idea as of yet

Have a happy and safe holiday everyone

And if you can drop a toy off to a family in need

Clammer
12-24-2008, 12:04 PM
Merry Christmas To all On S-B >COM ;;

Have a great time / fun & laughter / But Take a second to tell ALL the ones you care about .. JUST THAT % if the case my me .. let them know you love them ;;
And as always >>>>>ENJOY WHAT YOU HAVE ><:love:

MIKE

angler229
12-24-2008, 12:13 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone on S-B.

ThrowingTimber
12-24-2008, 12:13 PM
Dinner with my family tonight, (its like a frat party really) when I say family I mean the WHOLE family 30+ - 40+

Presents tomorrow with Candi and the girls and my mom then lunch with Candi's parents then dinner at my sis'.

Friday back to work 630am:cens:

Hope you and your family have a good one John!

striperman36
12-24-2008, 12:23 PM
Family time in the homestead
Take the long drive to OC NJ Friday for time with mom
Sat - South Jersey Rail Tour, Cape May Candlelight tour, sneak out to tackledirect
Sun - Horseback at my brothers place, maybe get to see the Pats
Back in MA in time to start the New Year

and oh yeah, WORK ON FISHING STUFF in the workshop!!!!!

No business until 1/5/09

freebie
12-24-2008, 12:46 PM
merry christmas all
Warwick tonight at Katie's aunts house, tomorrow morning at home then to my moms for lunch with two of my sisters and my niece, and dinner at her brothers, catch my dad and her dad later this week then it's fun i nthe snow the rest of our break, now work til the 6th
Now I just gotta hope she likes the engagement ring I got her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

striperman36
12-24-2008, 12:53 PM
Now I just gotta hope she likes the engagement ring I got her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UHOH!!!!!!!!!
That's gonna leave a mark, good luck

rphud
12-24-2008, 01:43 PM
Merry Christmas to all, especially bossman and family. Inlaws here for Christmas. Us to the outlaws in Jersey for New Years. Already got my gift cert to Saltwater Edge from the parents. Now for the hard part, deciding which plugs to buy? Probably try some North Bar Darters, and ?????. Have a happy y'all!

Mike P
12-24-2008, 01:54 PM
Just me, the wife and her grown kids tonight (no grandchildren yet). Church service at 5, then dinner, then some small gifts. We decided no expensive gifts, just some good family time. My daughter comes in on Saturday, when we'll go up to my mom's for Christmas the Sequel.

Rocco34520
12-24-2008, 02:10 PM
Merry Christmas to everyoine here on S-B

gone fishin
12-24-2008, 02:15 PM
Merry Christmas to all! 13 for dinner and then the grandchillen take over.

Bazza
12-24-2008, 03:19 PM
Merry Christmas to alll!!! Staying around here for Xmass, then off to NJ for Xmass with my wife's family

striperjerk1
12-24-2008, 04:01 PM
Merry Christmas evryone.
See you all at the TCTFN.

Bill L
12-24-2008, 04:54 PM
Merry Christmas John, family & S-B'ers!

Zeno
12-24-2008, 06:21 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone

Goose
12-25-2008, 11:08 AM
Merry Christmas John God Bless striped-bass.com

Slipknot
12-26-2008, 12:49 PM
I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and wish you all a happy new year too.

We went over my brother's house for a feast, exchange gifts and saw some of the celts / lakers game.
Now I am cleaning the house to have Hannukah here tomorrow with the wife's family. The kids are so spoiled again. Maybe I'll get some fishing stuff tom.