View Full Version : Why screw with my vehicle?

basswipe
12-30-2008, 05:19 PM
Last time it was the peeling off of my 24 sticker.This time garbage in the bed of my truck!

WTF!!!Does my truck say Waste Management on it somewhere I can't see?

Why to people feel the need to fvck with other peoples' property?

I just don't get it.

Backbeach Jake
12-30-2008, 07:09 PM
I don't understand where people get off throwing their crap in the back of somebody's vehicle either. Used to wind me right up to see garbage in the back of my truck. Same as throwing it on my front lawn. Altho I did find a full Bud at my front steps yesterday:confused:

tattoobob
12-30-2008, 07:32 PM
For some reason people find the need to throw trash in the back of pick-up trucks. I have no idea why but it happens to me and my son all the time.

But I will say this, this will be the last time I rebuild an engine, I still can not get the stupid thing running right

redneck24
12-30-2008, 08:36 PM
Last time it was the peeling off of my 24 sticker.This time garbage in the bed of my truck!

WTF!!!Does my truck say Waste Management on it somewhere I can't see?

Why to people feel the need to fvck with other peoples' property?

I just don't get it.

i had the same prolem with the stickers

basswipe
12-31-2008, 03:09 PM
I don't understand where people get off throwing their crap in the back of somebody's vehicle either. Used to wind me right up to see garbage in the back of my truck. Same as throwing it on my front lawn. Altho I did find a full Bud at my front steps yesterday:confused:

It went up my ass sideways to find a full bag of someone elses household garbage in the bed of my truck.

saltfly
12-31-2008, 05:33 PM
Karl,are you sure you don't want to look at any more of the Hawaii r.e. books?:cheers:

Rmarsh
01-01-2009, 10:15 AM
I've had the same problem with someone throwing trash in my pick-up.
Dirty diapers are the worst thing. This has happened more than once!

Other times while fishing it's beach trash. Probably a local property owner saw me park there and dumped it in there like it was a fisherman responsible.

Didn't mind that so much, as I usually try to pick up a little trash that litters the beach as I head back to my truck.

Karl F. I like the way you handled that situation. well done
I don't think the offender will be trying that again!