View Full Version : Have ya evah......?

BigFish
01-06-2009, 04:00 PM
Have you ever been in your shop and your creative juices are flowing as an idea you had a while ago begins to play out in 3-D and you can't wait until you are finished so you can see the completed plug??? I have been 3 days in the shop chiseling a few ideas into reality.....and they are coming out better than I could have hoped! I love working on new stuff!!:btu:

To be continued.......

go4broke44
01-06-2009, 04:03 PM
can't wait to see what comes out!

I get that feeling sometimes, but I always manage to screw up the final product somehow. :conf:

Raven
01-06-2009, 04:09 PM
it's called creative visualization....

then the minds eye imparts it to your hands

thru hand eye coordination...

and natural BF talent of course :hihi:

keep on bangin... :btu:

Canalman
01-06-2009, 04:12 PM
Have you ever been in your shop and your creative juices are flowing as an idea you had a while ago begins to play out in 3-D and you can't wait until you are finished so you can see the completed plug??? I have been 3 days in the shop chiseling a few ideas into reality.....and they are coming out better than I could have hoped! I love working on new stuff!!:btu:

To be continued.......

Only problem with that is the time it eats up! But that's my favorite part of building plugs :btu:

Tagger
01-06-2009, 08:04 PM
I'm wit you Larry ,,. Been thinking about some stuff I need ,, or would like to fish they don't make anymore .. Been going from one thing to the other though ,,finishing nothing , just to get this stuff out of my head ..

Lower
01-06-2009, 09:59 PM
For sure! I think it's the best part.

Charleston
01-07-2009, 09:50 AM
I'm wit you Larry ,,. Been thinking about some stuff I need ,, or would like to fish they don't make anymore .. Been going from one thing to the other though ,,finishing nothing , just to get this stuff out of my head ..

You are still stuck on those "free radicals" from last year. :wavey:

eastendlu
01-07-2009, 10:05 AM

Thats called Brain Farting.:scream::laugha: