View Full Version : CAPE><><

Clammer
01-20-2009, 05:18 PM
I know its early ;
But a just received notice about a time share I own in West Yarmouth . I guess we bought it around 25 -30 years ago .. I,ve seen the unit let alone stay in it . We use to swap it off for someplace else . the last few years my kids have done the same .
Well I was wondering if it would be fun to go there ; Its a week & starts on 09/12/2009 .
If I think I,m going to do it /then I,ll go to the complex between now & the end of March & see if I would able to keep my tin boat somewhere on the grounds ;;

any info would be helpful in making this descion // I daon,t care about spots / just the thruth if anyone things it would me a good time of the season . & no size doesn,t matter ;;

Thanks Clammer:angel:

Jenn
01-20-2009, 05:54 PM
sept + the Cape always = a good time if you ask me! wHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN WAITING FOR ALL THESE YEARS?

:biglaugh:

redlite
01-20-2009, 07:17 PM
Absolutely!!! Lucky you!!!
September is prime time seal watchin as the water has really warmed up and they've already eaten all the summer forage in the area. The young are really packin it on. See some good tail. May even be a shark or three in the area by then too.
Oops, sorry, wrong baord. I thought this was the "Save the endangered seals, there are only 3 million of them on the cape" board...............Definately give it a shot. If you got the tin boat I'm sure the rest of the crew that "fishes" that area would be more than eager to race you........

Got Stripers
01-20-2009, 07:35 PM
You have a hard enough time in the boat, are we going to read about a great white feeding on a large carcass floating off the beach. Don't get me started about your tackle, mix in sand, is there such a thing as a beach caddie; you will need one.

Nebe
01-20-2009, 08:04 PM
Clammer you want me to make you some soft plastic stripers rigged with 14/0 hooks and 600 lb leaders?? :devil:

Clammer
01-20-2009, 09:41 PM
G/S

why f #$%^&*( with success :wid: