View Full Version : devcon users

eskimo
01-23-2009, 01:12 AM
Anyone use the bigger bottled versions of this stuff?

I've been buying the common double syringe version and testing with different amounts of denatured alcohol but came across it in the larger bottles, along with a attachment syringe that that will portion it out for you as well. Anybody do it this way?

transitdynamics
01-23-2009, 12:41 PM
fyi, dartmouth wallymart is out of 2ton 30 min devcon. According to one of the employees, its been red tagged and they wont be reordering for a while or ever. Hope fairhaven has some!

eskimo
01-23-2009, 01:07 PM
bummer! even though I dislike wallmart its hard to not buy it there. $1.99 compare to T value $3.50, you get close to double the amount.
Epoxy=gasoline

Thinking of trying one of the bigger bottles.

crash
01-23-2009, 02:59 PM
fyi, dartmouth wallymart is out of 2ton 30 min devcon. According to one of the employees, its been red tagged and they wont be reordering for a while or ever. Hope fairhaven has some!

Sorry.... grabbed the last 4 last night, they were tucked behind the 5 minute, also red tagged. Dispite the red tag, they were the same normal price I think?

transitdynamics
01-24-2009, 05:08 PM
Ya, still the same price 1.97. I guess they're going thru a remodel next month and they may or may not carry it again. The guy from the paint department seems to think they will get it again cuz it sells well.