View Full Version : The octuplets

Swimmer
01-30-2009, 01:27 PM
The lady who had those eight babies the other day in Califonia allready has six children, and is a single mom. Her husband/boyfriend is not and was not in the picture when the OB/GYN doc inserted eight viable eggs into her uterous. It was also reported that she is on welfare. People in Califonia are incensed at the fact that they are going to foot the bill for another eight children in this family. They are also upset at this doctors decision to go through with this procedure fior which the state of Califonia and ultimately the federal (us) government paid for. I saw this on Fox national news this morning. I could uderstand the mother having a procedure like this if she couldn't concieve any other way, and was married but this is really a stretch of anyones common sense and good judgement.

They reported at the hospital where she gave birth that the fertilization was done somewhere else and she showed up at the birth hospital when she was three months pregnant for her first exam. I think she screwed herself if she thinks she is going to make money from this. Arnold must be loving this if she is on state aid. 40 billion in the hole and now this.

The Dad Fisherman
01-30-2009, 02:14 PM
Stupid and irresponsible on everyones part that was involved with this one.

I saw that this morning and couldn't believe it.

FishermanTim
01-30-2009, 02:29 PM
She just wants here part of the stimulus package.

The Dad Fisherman
01-30-2009, 02:37 PM
There was no Stimulus Package when She got Knocked Up

derf
01-30-2009, 02:56 PM
send the bill to the doc !!

RIROCKHOUND
01-30-2009, 02:58 PM
The Doc's should be suspended or disciplined.
6 Kids w/ no father around, living at home and they offer her fertility drugs?
Crazy...