View Full Version : entire world population out of work in 1 year!

buckman
02-05-2009, 02:24 PM
Now I'm worried!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8hMJVXt09E

Raven
02-05-2009, 02:39 PM
1/2 a billion per month is nasty
.....it's ok tho . we have Nancy on our side

spence
02-05-2009, 02:55 PM
Wow, a simply verbal error and she's "dumber than soap"?

I'd hate to think of what they'd catch me slipping up on every day. And to think I was under the misconception I was a decently smart guy.

-spence

buckmanjr
02-05-2009, 04:21 PM
Click on some of the other vidios below the main one. She's friggen dangerous

saltfly
02-05-2009, 04:41 PM
She's third in line:doh: Now that's scary.

Swimmer
02-05-2009, 09:47 PM
She could work at Hooters though.

Its hillarious seeing them under the microscope now and not Bush. After these four years the next republican president will get elected for life.
O'Bama (insert shamrock here) surviving this mess will be a miracle. Even he speaking live today at the democratic summit was noticibly flustered and was starting to suffer from word deprivation so much so that he did not finish his speech effectively.

spence
02-06-2009, 08:00 AM
Its hillarious seeing them under the microscope now and not Bush. After these four years the next republican president will get elected for life.
I good gaff is a good gaff regardless of who made it.

This unfortunately isn't a good one, not even close. "Doctors who want to practice LOVE with their patients"...

Now that's hillarious.

I'm not sure some people really get it to be honest. One of the main reasons Bush caught so much flack was because of how he ran his Administration. When you're going to be obviously manipulative and secretive, people are going to cut you less slack. When you're open and it looks like you're trying to do good then people will give you more slack.

It's not like a "it's our turn now" situation. That's just partisan BS>

-spence

buckman
02-06-2009, 07:07 PM
I good gaff is a good gaff regardless of who made it.

This unfortunately isn't a good one, not even close. "Doctors who want to practice LOVE with their patients"...

Now that's hillarious.

I'm not sure some people really get it to be honest. One of the main reasons Bush caught so much flack was because of how he ran his Administration. When you're going to be obviously manipulative and secretive, people are going to cut you less slack. When you're open and it looks like you're trying to do good then people will give you more slack.

It's not like a "it's our turn now" situation. That's just partisan BS>

-spence

Key words being " looks like your trying to do good" or symbol over substance. Where as, Bush really was trying to do good.

spence
02-06-2009, 07:11 PM
Key words being " looks like your trying to do good" or symbol over substance. Where as, Bush really was trying to do good.

I think on a deeper level Bush and his neocon cronies did think they were acting in the interest of the people.

But there's a reason Plato wrote about the noble lie.

I don't care what Bush's intentions really were. The simple fact is that how he managed the Whitehouse left him no quarter, because he (and perhaps more importantly those around him who he entrusted) didn't respect the people he pretended to be serving.

-spence