View Full Version : Weekend Plans ??

JohnR
02-13-2009, 06:46 AM
Whats up for the weekend?

Working on S-B to fix a couple problems.

Sleep :nopain:

So whats up for the weekend?

slow eddie
02-13-2009, 08:07 AM
starting the weekend of with the s.i.swimsuit show on t.n.t. at 11:30 p.m.
sat. have a pacemaker installed.
sun. rest

The Dad Fisherman
02-13-2009, 08:52 AM
Camping this weekend...got a cabin for this one though. Taking the scouts North for a weekend of Ice Fishing and Eating......

Although I like the big camporees...these small campouts are the best....really get to relax and have some fun.......gonna be a big Dutch Oven weekend (Hold the Blanket Comments :hihi:)

Dutch Oven Lasagna and DO Apple Crisp for supper tomorrow.......don't get any better than that.

Pt.JudeJoe
02-13-2009, 09:57 AM
Getting Valentines Day out of the way tonight ...Friday the 13th lol.Then the fun stuff..playing with Triple Threat ,classic rock and blues ,at Rusty's on Wave Ave in Middletown,RI. Sat night.No cover,great food,and of course music that gets your heart thumping!:banano:

RIROCKHOUND
02-13-2009, 10:25 AM
Back to studying after a few days of reprieve and catch-up. good thing it is supposed to be crappy out all weekend :smash:

MakoMike
02-13-2009, 10:30 AM
Get some chores done tomorrow. Maybe take my Valentine up to Mohegan Sun on Sunday.

RickBomba
02-13-2009, 12:04 PM
Valentine's tonight at Troquet in Boston (7 course chef's tasting)...too bad, I missed a Saturday ressie at Craigie on Main for a 10 course.
Tomorrow Valentine's gift exchange
Sunday?
Monday, lunch with MomBomba and Jess.

RNC
02-13-2009, 12:44 PM
Valentine's Day dinner sometime this weekend then some snowboarding. Also making a Bacon Explosion!!

Crafty Angler
02-13-2009, 12:46 PM
I'm doing the Valentine thing tonight as well since I have the Duty tomorrow night - I'm preparing a special dinner for Mrs Crafty from one of my time-tested recipes from the cuisine d'amor...:heybaby:

I probably would've gone to Rusty's to hear Pt Jude Joe and Triple Threat - they're excellent - but I plan on being...uhhh...busy later on after the Dinner of Love, if ya get my drift...:love:

JLH
02-13-2009, 01:39 PM
I’ll probably heading out for a few beverages after work tonight and then spend the rest of the weekend on the ice looking for some smelt & trout.

Rocco34520
02-13-2009, 02:55 PM
Im on vacation as of now. So it will be all sleep and hanging with friends for me.

Swimmer
02-13-2009, 03:29 PM
Camping this weekend...got a cabin for this one though. Taking the scouts North for a weekend of Ice Fishing and Eating......

Although I like the big camporees...these small campouts are the best....really get to relax and have some fun.......gonna be a big Dutch Oven weekend (Hold the Blanket Comments :hihi:)

Dutch Oven Lasagna and DO Apple Crisp for supper tomorrow.......don't get any better than that.

Sounds like the scouts are lucky to have you. I commend you for the time spent volunteering with the group.

Swimmer
02-13-2009, 03:30 PM
Half work, half play...............

vineyardblues
02-13-2009, 04:13 PM
Picking up all the dog crap that was uncovered the last few days ... :musc: Been a long winter with still a ft of snow on the ground.

Maybe a little :gu:

VB

tattoobob
02-13-2009, 04:33 PM
Tonight no plans

Tomorrow side job all day, then no plans

Sunday and Monday no plans

I am just a boring guy I guess?

capecodkid
02-13-2009, 04:33 PM
Maybe make a run down to Bears Den tommorow. Gotta pick up a blank from Hyefisherman sometime this weekend too.

ThomCat
02-13-2009, 04:51 PM
:happy:Saturday: Valentine's Day bowling with the bride and the gang :btu::cheers2:
Sunday: Recovering from Valentine's Day bowling with the bride
and the gang:eyes: :sleeps: :smash: :behead:

Moses
02-13-2009, 05:26 PM
Fri - quiet time with my better half tonite

Sat - on call for work thru sunday morning

Sun-Mon - going away with family and another couple

Mon afternoon - if back in time, NE Boat Show

BMEUPSCOTTY
02-13-2009, 05:29 PM
Saturday work then attend the George Harrison tribute at Whites to help fight cancer.
Sunday, plans are still in motion...

5/0
02-13-2009, 05:43 PM
Picking up all the dog crap that was uncovered the last few days ... :musc: Been a long winter with still a ft of snow on the ground.

Maybe a little :gu:

VB

LOL!I was looking out onto my front yard & noticed a bunch of Robins then noticed my yard is a freakin mine feild:1poke:
So @ some point I'll be doin some poo poo pick up.

Im putting the basement project off for the weekend to much going on....Here's a part I made last night,it for the boiler.

So for the rest of da weekend,tonight hang in with da Fam get a fire going watch a movie.Saturday wash my truck,then make a trip to the Cape & pay some respects....Saturday night goto a Buddys house w/ the Fam and hang out,Sunday Church then Visit my Parents/Birthday party for Hookline&sinker:cheers2:

BigFish
02-13-2009, 06:13 PM
Valentine dinner with the Bride tonight! My youngest sons turns 15 this weekend soooo......celebrate that with him (they grow up too damn fast). Gotta work both days too and trying to finish wiring a special bunch of new plugs I have been laboring over for the past month!:btu: Also trying to fight off a nasty cold that right now has a leg up on victory!