View Full Version : Fest Wood

Dr.fish
02-13-2009, 07:53 PM
Spoke to my saw mill friend yesterday. He is trying to get some AWC planks cut for the day of the fest. I have no idea what he'll have for me, but I'll bring what he gives me and whatever he writes on it for a price is what it costs. I'll ask someone to make an announcement when I get there. I'll only make ONE TRIP to my truck. Last year I missed half the dang get together (and food) running in and out...not to mention catching one hell-of-a cold:D

Dad 818
02-13-2009, 09:37 PM
Spoke to my saw mill friend yesterday. He is trying to get some AWC planks cut for the day of the fest. I have no idea what he'll have for me, but I'll bring what he gives me and whatever he writes on it for a price is what it costs. I'll ask someone to make an announcement when I get there. I'll only make ONE TRIP to my truck. Last year I missed half the dang get together (and food) running in and out...not to mention catching one hell-of-a cold:D

I'll be glad to help you out once you get there. Just lemme know.

saltydog
02-14-2009, 07:26 AM
Dr.fish, if you can get any 2"x2" Please let me know :smash:
GOOD LUCK GOOD PLUGGIN:)

Flaptail
02-14-2009, 10:49 AM
I'm in if you have some with you. Thanks, Steve S.

Dr.fish
02-14-2009, 12:02 PM
Usually all of the wood is at least 2 inches thick...Usually in 2" X 2" X ? length. He's been quite busy with shingle orders so hasn't had the time to cut down to the 2 inch widths. Therefore you may have to take it in plank sizes. A couple of weeks ago he brought me some stuf for the guys at the RI lead fest that went from 2 inch stuff to 12 inch planks. I haven't a clue what I'll get this time, but almost sure it will be at least 2 inches thick.

saltydog
02-14-2009, 01:33 PM
Dr.fish PLANKS GOOD:kewl: 2x2x12 Ill take 12 or what ever I can ;)
see you at PLUG FEST if you get a chance an KNOW the PRICE let me know so I can bring MONEY.
GOOD LUCK GOOD PLUGGIN:kewl:

linesider69
02-14-2009, 03:13 PM
Doc. Im in !! Im almost out of the stuff I got from you at leadfest.

gldnbear93
02-14-2009, 08:45 PM
me tooooo