View Full Version : Brasilva

ThrowingTimber
03-04-2009, 07:31 PM
If you are selling your lures please do not advertise them here: Many of us can read, write and are fluent in multiple languages. If you would like pls email John R about sponsorship opps.

:thanks::wave: obrigado

Brasilva
03-04-2009, 08:26 PM
I like to know how this get it overhere and where was posted ?
thank you

Slipknot
03-04-2009, 08:33 PM
I like to know how this get it overhere and where was posted ?
thank you

:huh:
looks like a copy and paste to me

sounds to me like someone with half a brain noticed your posts here on the site, saw that all you seem to do to contribute is post a bunch of pictures of your stuff(which is standard operating procedure for lure builders trying to draw attention to drum up business) and just keep posting pictures with very little conversation at all.

Granted, you didn't spam by saying they are for sale or anything but if TT found that someplace on the world wide web, I take his word for it.

Try offering something other than just showing plug pictures of colorful plugs, maybe contribute some way like by telling how you did a certain something. Maybe if you read the other threads you'll get the idea.

JohnnyD
03-04-2009, 09:05 PM
Super Sleuths on this site. It's quite impressive. I think TT is still mad he hasn't been able to ban anyone in a while.

Brasilva
03-04-2009, 09:23 PM
I did not see in any post in here that I am selling anything, so that "TT" have no right do say that to anybody, what I say or do in others web site is nobody business, I am not a dealer or in business to sell lures, if I want to sell then I let you guys know....
Thank you
Joel Silva

ThrowingTimber
03-04-2009, 10:19 PM
sponsors pay to advertise here. :happy:

Didnt say you were selling lures. Read my post: IF you are selling your lures please do not advertise them here:

Thats all folks who sell stuff are sponsors, this is more of a forum intended for the hobbyist or recreational builder. A place to trade tips help eachoher out etc. Im sure you understand.

Brasilva
03-04-2009, 11:34 PM
I don't think that you have the rights to get something that is in my name in others site and then put over here, in this site I never intend to sell, the site that you show is in Brazil, so that is not your business,
take care about your thinks, if I want to sell in here I know what to do, dont post thinks that is not from here with my name on it.
Obrigado

ThrowingTimber
03-05-2009, 07:52 AM
1. It's the Internet no one is anonymous.

Below is a portion of the commercial plug builders policy found at the top of the lure builders forum, as posted by John R.

Commercial Plug Builders Policy
I don't want to be a thread crapper here but we have noticed more than a few commercial plug builders coming to S-B lately and covertly pushing some product. As stated in the registration agreement (see below), the official S-B policy is that selling plugs through S-B, unless a Sponsor, is verboten. We do have sponsors that help keep the lights on here, supporting our sponsors is important.

Commercial Advertising without written permission from Striped-Bass.com is Strictly Prohibited, this includes self promotion and promotion of external entities. This is locally considered "SPAM" and is prohibited at Striped-Bass.com

Brasilva
03-05-2009, 10:04 AM
I dont know what is the part of everything that you dont understand, I AM NOT SELLING NOTHING IN HERE, IS THAT CLEAR, I told you and everbody that if I want to sell I know what to do, you dont have to tell me, keep your eye open for those that want to do that, you going to come here and post that, I am not selling over the internet, let you know when I do, maybe then you are going to know me better and what I do. dont try to make me look bad over here without a reason.
obrigado de novo
Thank you again

luds
03-05-2009, 10:12 AM
I can't read the Portuguese? but I don't see the harm if this guy just sold a few plugs to one buddy on another site that might allow it if that's all that has happened. If that's the case he is not exactly on the Sporty level.

Vic,
You can ban me temporarily if that makes you feel better. :cheers:

ThrowingTimber
03-05-2009, 05:46 PM
not banning anyone just letting him know again IF hes selling the lures hes posting pictures of he shouldnt post the pics here that is all.

simple conversation could have gone.

hey man if youre selling lures dont post pics of the lures youre selling.

Ok I wont.

Cool. carry on.

ThrowingTimber
03-05-2009, 05:52 PM
I AM NOT SELLING NOTHING IN HERE, IS THAT CLEAR

Crystal clear. I was just asking IF you were thats all. My mistake sorry if Ive upset you.

From time to time we get random ppl who stop in here trying to spam their wares.

So we try and stop the spam :sspam:

Brasilva
03-05-2009, 07:55 PM
that was a good one Karl F. and again I am here to enjoy and let you guys know about my lures, a lot of my friends that I fish with asking me to make lures for then, but nothing over the internet, they are friend that fish with me here in New York, in Brasil they like the lures the same way some of you do, so if one day I start selling my lures over the internet I let everbody know
thanks guys Karl F and Luds for the support
ps. I start make lures 2 months ago, how much business I can do
maybe to him I am doing to good for only 2 months......
Joel Silva

Finatic
06-09-2009, 05:02 AM
Now, that is sluthing! :agree: :hang:

go4broke44
06-09-2009, 11:21 AM
Edit...For the record I don't care what you do

If you don't care what he's doing then why are you calling him out on here, for something posted on another site? Just curious is all, since I thought it was frowned upon to bring BS from other sites to this one.

Jaycet62
06-14-2009, 07:41 PM
Roger, that. I'll inquire separately about RI, generally, and Tiverton, especially. Thanks, J