View Full Version : CHENEY

Raven
03-16-2009, 05:57 AM
man am i sick of this guy :realmad:

like the ARABIAN sands i want him to dry up and blow away.

mekcotuit
03-16-2009, 08:54 AM
Evil, sick wacko. Should be in jail for lying to the American people and scamming taxpayer money for those halliburton no bid contracts. Not to mention abusing power....I don't hope - I know he will rot in hell....:af:

mekcotuit
03-16-2009, 09:10 AM
Evil, sick wacko continued: from a CBC/BBC documentary

AUGUST 16 2000: Cheney quits Halliburton to run as Bush’s vice-president. He exits Halliburton with a stock payoff worth at least $30 million.
OCTOBER 24: Halliburton announces layoffs and assets sales because of weakness in its construction and engineering businesses. Analysts reduce Halliburton’s earning forecast.
OCTOBER 25: Halliburton announces it is under a grand jury investigation for over-billing the government of California.
NOVEMBER: Cheney suffers his fourth heart-attack.
NOVEMBER 13: It is reported that Halliburton stock has lost between $3 and $4 billion of its total market value. Dressers Industries asbestos problem and weak engineering portfolio is blamed. Democrats question if Cheney had insider information when he sold his stock two months earlier for $30 million.
During the election campaign Cheney tells ABC News. “I had a firm policy that we wouldn’t do anything in Iraq, even arrangements that were supposedly legal.”

However, during his time as CEO, Halliburton was selling millions of dollars to Iraq in supplies for its oil industry. The deals were done through old subsidiaries of Dresser Industries. It was done under the auspices of the corrupt UN Oil for Food Program.

Halliburton worked with Iran and Libya as well, using its own subsidiaries.

PaulS
03-16-2009, 10:40 AM
Its unprecendanted for a former VP to criticize a current president. Bush should have taught him a little class.

Tagger
03-18-2009, 06:19 PM
I watched him on CNN ... Man he can really put a spin on it .. Bushes 2 terms was a huge success . They kept the country safe . uuummm 9/11 was on your watch ..

Raven
03-18-2009, 06:21 PM
that he's soooo delusional that he actually believes himself :rolleyes:

Abodeon
03-18-2009, 09:08 PM
Delusional is just the right word for this man.

Nebe
03-18-2009, 09:27 PM
:faga:

detbuch
03-18-2009, 09:40 PM
I watched him on CNN ... Man he can really put a spin on it .. Bushes 2 terms was a huge success . They kept the country safe . uuummm 9/11 was on your watch ..

Actually, all the preparations for 9/11 were on Clinton's watch. Bush was the only one who responded, FORCEFULLY, to what had been going on by radical Islamists against this country for years. And now there is a functioning Democratic state in the midst of the anti-western cesspool of the Middle-East. And, if we can, WITH PERSISTENCE, stabilize Afghanistan, there will be another, along with our old ally, Israel. THAT is the true threat to the Jihadists. Growing DEMOCRATIC tendencies are the real threat and only bulwark against the imams and sultans. You can bet that the mullahs of Iran and the royals of Saudi Arabia are afraid of what is developing and will do whatever they can to stop it.

buckman
03-19-2009, 05:50 AM

I think his response to you would be "Your Welcome, you friggin clueless ingrate"

Tagger
03-19-2009, 07:13 AM
I think his response to you would be "Your Welcome, you friggin clueless ingrate"

name calling ain't nice ,,

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4023723700225520669

enjoy

Raven
03-19-2009, 07:19 AM
to painful ....:read:

buckman
03-19-2009, 09:35 AM
But that's how everyone perceives Cheney talks.