View Full Version : East Bay Anglers Show, Who's Going?

Striper SniperX
01-07-2003, 01:26 PM
Excuse me if this has already been asked..I'm in a hurry ;)

Stars&Stripers (Vic) & I are going to the EBA show the 14th. Just wondering who i'm going to see there...

What Basicly Goes on there...So i know what to expect?

Look For Me there..(Kid w/ the glasses :cool: ;) )
It would be nice to Meet S-B members!

Thanks,
Mike.

Saltheart
01-07-2003, 02:35 PM
SSX , maybe you can find out the details for us and post them to let us know all about the show? Where , when , cost , highlites of the show , etc.

MountainBreeze
01-07-2003, 02:46 PM
Check here (http://www.striped-bass.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5413) .

Rob

Striper SniperX
01-07-2003, 03:49 PM
C'mon now Salt...Don't go there. I'll leave that alone-

I wasn't asking all the details.

Just asked "Who will be there"

BTW, obviously...i already know where/when/cost if i'm going, now don't i? you got me ALL WRONG, already....your still stuck in last month. we started fresh :)

Be Nice ;)

Mike

Striper SniperX
01-07-2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by MtnBrz1
Check here (http://www.striped-bass.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5413) .

Rob

Thanks...But that didn't answer "Who is Going" & like i said,
"i'm sorry if this topic has already came up"

No More Problems,
Mike.

JohnR
01-07-2003, 03:59 PM
SSX - I think Saltheart may have been genuinely asking for the details... Rob's link does indicate that some people plan to attend as well.

I'll be there - 95% certain anyway.

Saltheart
01-07-2003, 04:00 PM
I have no alterior motives here SSX. Sorry if you suspect any. Figured you could scope it out for us all and let us know. Simple as that.

Thanks for the info MTNBRZ1.

I don't think I can go as I will be going to the Rodcrafters weekend beginning the following friday night. Will be a busy week for me. Sounds like a great show from Mike Laptew's description on the link.

Striper SniperX
01-07-2003, 04:11 PM
Okay then ;) I made a thread Tittled "Saltheart" in the Scuppers Forum (where it belongs- so no one gets in trouble)

That has ALL the details on the show....okay

Hope to see some of yas there!

mike

bloocrab
01-09-2003, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Striper SniperX
"Who will be there"
...Mike

I'll be there!!!!! :D .....and I'll be out of my shell, in disguise...(amongst you mammals!!! :devil: )

....and I'm not the guy holding the directions to the "ssshhhhhhhhsecret Rock"....or the guy taking a "sHoOteR" of BLACK-MARKET-MOON-SHINE!!!! :happy: :happy:

Tattoo
01-09-2003, 09:42 AM
I'll be there along with my trusty side kick the one and only Iron Mike.

Bloo / Tony,

You want to shovel that place AGAIN this year? Hope for lots of rainfall / snow / moisture to fill that back pond.

redcrbbr
01-09-2003, 08:33 PM
heck..with all this rain and wet stuff you may not need too

Goose
01-09-2003, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Tattoo

Bloo / Tony,

You want to shovel that place AGAIN this year? Hope for lots of rainfall / snow / moisture to fill that back pond.

We meet same time, same place and I'll bring same thing. Leave the shovels at home......mother nature is control.

Then again it would be nice to see bloo with ice cold water in his boots :bl2:

Striper SniperX
01-14-2003, 11:34 PM
Tattoo, When Fish_Eye was presenting his Video- there was a part where some dude was fishin' off a rock, and he said "This is mike (forgot last name) AKA "tattoo" was that you ?

looked like "You" almost feel off that rock, good thing for them korkers;)

lol,, then ya put the bluefish up to the camera :D thougt that was kinda cool...

P.S.: i made a good post in my other EBA topic in the scuppers....
check it out :)

Mike