View Full Version : OK, OK....Michaels airbrushes ?

Jaycet62
03-17-2009, 08:08 PM
So, I'm doomed, again....Looking for recommendations about Michael's air brushes. They seem to be the only game in central NH, but not widely considered on this forum. Your comments and suggestionns most appreciated. I have a second question, still unresolved, about big hook vices, but will post that separately because not everyone who paints, does feathers. Thanks in advance for your help. Jay

BigFish
03-17-2009, 08:18 PM
Jay....go on Dixieart.com. They have great variety and ship fast! I use a Badger 360.....in fact I have a few and I like them alot! Not sure what brand you are looking at but try Dixieart.com.:btu:

mikecc
03-17-2009, 09:21 PM
Like Larry said.
There is also Bear air buy 1 get one free
the peak X5 is a good gun and you get a free 1

http://www.bearair.com/prodinfo.asp?number=100293

BigFish
03-17-2009, 09:25 PM
Can't beat that!:uhuh:

scottw
03-18-2009, 06:06 AM
I bought the Badger 155 Anthem @ Michael's because I needed it asap, use it 7 days a week and it's a great versatile rig, I spray a variety of paints on large and small objects, wide coverage and detail using the standard tip set up...like it a lot..

Mugz
03-18-2009, 07:14 AM
I agree with all above.....

But I think Micheals carries a Badger Kit Cresendo 175. But, the price on it is almost double what you could buy it for at Dixieart. With a 40% off coupon you could come close......but nothing beats Dixieart.

On Bear Air it says the "Buy One Get one Free" deal ended yesterday but they haven't changed the website yet. But, that is a great deal. What I can't understand about them is.....they are in Easton, MA and the shipping is more than Dixieart and they are in New Orleans. Can't figure that one out.

I bought a $20 vice a few years ago at Stamina. Works for me for what I do.

scottw
03-18-2009, 09:28 AM
also check the Badger website for clearance "garage sale" items..there are some great deals there.....