View Full Version : Arrogant A-hole

RIJIMMY
03-20-2009, 08:35 AM
Joking about the president’s lack of bowling skills, Leno quipped, “I imagine the bowling alley [in the White House] has just been just burned and closed down.”

“No, no. I have been practicing,” the president said. “I bowled a 129.”

“It's like — it was like Special Olympics, or something,” he joked.

Ha ha ! remember the watermelons in the whitehouse joke that cost a mayor his job. Ha ha retards are funny. The media is calling it a "gaffe" , why not call it a bigoted, insensitive, demeaning insult?
I'm still not over the Imus comments that drew such furor over a joke.
How long before Spence replies, "I dont see the big deal, this is Leno, its supposed to be a joke". PaulS - " Bush made lots of stupid comments" Sokinwet - " Jimmy you're losing it, and shoot from the hip"

fishbones
03-20-2009, 08:56 AM
I agree with you Jimmy, although I don't think it was done to intentionally insult anyone. He just thinks he's a hip, funny dude and wants everyone to know how cool he is. It was an incredibly stupid comment to make, nonetheless. I guess that's what happens when you ask the leader of the free world to speak without notes or a teleprompter.

You're right on about people coming to his defense. If Bush made the same comment, he'd be getting hammered and all the libs would be asking for his resignation.

Let's hear what kind of excuses you guys can come up with for the Great One.

RIROCKHOUND
03-20-2009, 09:00 AM
No excuse.
apologize and move on. I think he was trying to be funny and it bombed.
I'd prefer him to stay off Leno/Letterman etc w/ the country in the crapper, although, Coach K getting mad b/c he spent 5min on an espn clip making picks. I somehow think that was less of a distraction then flying out to do Leno...

Raven
03-20-2009, 09:05 AM
hey....Nobody is perfect...
~it's his Persian flaw~

and trying to keep up with the quick witted

Jay LENO is no EASY task

EVEN though he has to appear presidential

he was NOT at a official news conference or
appearing in a - Presidential Address to the nation deal

he is entitled to a "night on the town" even as president

he is trying to stay as Optimistic and upbeat to

inspire the worried and install some confidence .

behind the scenes he's working at a feverish pace

and accountability so far is his strong suit unlike
the bush and cheney - denial and secrecy

Travis
03-20-2009, 09:09 AM
I agree with you guys...the double standards in this country are rediculous!

and as far as the Imus thing...this country is hypersensitive to "racial" issues. I don't even know what to call a person with darker skin than myself these days for fear of being targeted as a racial biggot! It is horse Sh*t! As long as everyone, especially black people, is so touchy on the issue, racism will always exist. LET IT GO...

spence
03-20-2009, 09:12 AM
What's to defend? It was in poor taste, he should make a quick appology and life will go on.

Here's what's funny about it, most of the outrage will come from the Right, many of whom traditionally haven't given a rats ass about the mentally disabled.

-spence

keeperreaper
03-20-2009, 09:18 AM
He should resign.:buds: :jump:

fishbones
03-20-2009, 09:22 AM
Here's what's funny about it, most of the outrage will come from the Right, who traditionally haven't given a rats ass about the mentally disabled.

-spence

Spence, I always give you a lot of credit for being intelligent and for thinking things out before posting., But that last comment was not only in poor taste, but it was ignorant and stupid.

I guess you don't have anyone in your family with a disability. Start thinking before you speak.

Travis
03-20-2009, 09:26 AM
What's to defend? It was in poor taste, he should make a quick appology and life will go on.

Here's what's funny about it, most of the outrage will come from the Right, who traditionally haven't given a rats ass about the mentally disabled.

-spence

Spence,

What was your take on the Imus debacle?

RIJIMMY
03-20-2009, 09:28 AM
of course no outrage will come from the left! For Obama, It never has and never will .

keeperreaper
03-20-2009, 09:28 AM
What if Rush "slipped" up and said what Obama said? Would the response be " Sorry I slipped up. It was all in good fun?" I think not.

spence
03-20-2009, 09:30 AM
Spence, I always give you a lot of credit for being intelligent and for thinking things out before posting., But that last comment was not only in poor taste, but it was ignorant and stupid.

I guess you don't have anyone in your family with a disability. Start thinking before you speak.

Not really ignorant or stupid. In general funding and assistance for the developmentally disabled goes up under Democratic leadership and down under Republican leadership. Does this mean that all Republicans are heartless bastards? No, it certainly doesn't...

But my wife has worked with the mentally disabled all of her life. Most in her profession fear what Republican leadership tends to bring to their industry. It's about the money and the attidide.

To be fair I'll amend my post to add a "many of whom"...

-spence

Raven
03-20-2009, 09:32 AM
that everyone is in some way mentally disabled
as SPENCE so aptly put it

is some small way or fashion.........

if you pay all your bills your deemed eccentric
if you don't pay all your your considered Crazy

i've got news for ya

everyone is a little bit CRAZY
sometimes it's hidden and imperceptible
but trust me it's there beneath the false
exterior .... i don't care who you are

i've never met anyone yet where
i couldn't perceive the crazy gene.... lol

for those people that think they are 100% sane
your absolutely delusional to some extent

REALITY is an illusion ...it's how we perceive Light waves
that bounce off our retina's ........nothing is -> that solid
and its colors... and form...
are totally subject to our interpretation

what hue of Blue do you view? :wavey:

:grins:

spence
03-20-2009, 09:36 AM
Spence,

What was your take on the Imus debacle?
I thought Imus got screwed. He fell on his sword but some were out for a clean kill and they got their man.

-spence

Nebe
03-20-2009, 09:37 AM
This right here is the fundamental problem with this country...

the PC bull%$%$%$%$ has to stop so we as a nation can focus on the important stuff and forget about the ridiculous stuff..

Travis
03-20-2009, 09:44 AM
ok

Raven
03-20-2009, 09:44 AM
he's not a healthy man -by any stretch

he's a comedian

any other comedian on stage

would have got rave reviews

but since his comedy show

was part of a news program

he got broiled alive....

RIROCKHOUND
03-20-2009, 09:58 AM
What if Rush "slipped" up and said what Obama said? Would the response be " Sorry I slipped up. It was all in good fun?" I think not.

He did. Remember the McNabb incident?
ESPN dropped him, but he is still doing when he does.
Lets not forget about the Pills etc..

Rush is not the example to use here for slip-ups.

I won't compare it to anyone else. it was stupid, not funny. Move on.
More important things for BHO to be dealing with...

JohnR
03-20-2009, 10:09 AM
It was a fairly dumba$$ thing to say and yes, he should get a little grilling on it for a little while to come. He could have said something as unfunny and as unremarkable without "offending" anyone.

This was not a Michael Savage Autism Super dumba$$ remark, this was not a catastrophe or Ron Paul moment.

Move on.

Unfortunately, there will be plenty of legitimate bashable offenses, this is only one if you are over PC, super sensitive feelings, somehow "hurt" or-have-something-to-gain-aclu-mentality.

keeperreaper
03-20-2009, 10:10 AM
like his ncaa bracket? Good appropriation of time for the so-called leader of the soon to be unfree world.

RIROCKHOUND
03-20-2009, 10:14 AM
Whoa... we just came out of a presidency where more vacation time was ever taken, and you give a crap that he spent 5min making a bracket and watches some Sportscenter highlights.

jeez. NCAA is a non issue in my mind...

fishsmith
03-20-2009, 10:16 AM
anyone in a public company would be fired for that slip of the tounge.
In the Military, you'd lose a rank ... at least.

I don't think you can know till you know. calling someone a 'retard' or a joke about special olypmics will never hit home till you know someone.

Obama must not know. lucky for him, no one to fire him, just loads of people to tell him, it's ok... You can do no wrong .

keeperreaper
03-20-2009, 10:21 AM
anyone in a public company would be fired for that slip of the tounge.
In the Military, you'd lose a rank ... at least.

I don't think you can know till you know. calling someone a 'retard' or a joke about special olypmics will never hit home till you know someone.

Obama must not know. lucky for him, no one to fire him, just loads of people to tell him, it's ok... You can do no wrong .

Well said.

fishbones
03-20-2009, 10:29 AM
Not really ignorant or stupid. In general funding and assistance for the developmentally disabled goes up under Democratic leadership and down under Republican leadership. Does this mean that all Republicans are heartless bastards? No, it certainly doesn't...

But my wife has worked with the mentally disabled all of her life. Most in her profession fear what Republican leadership tends to bring to their industry. It's about the money and the attidide.

To be fair I'll amend my post to add a "many of whom"...

-spence

Spence, your original comment was BOTH stupid and ignorant. I know very well and have worked with people who are developmentally disabled. Lucky for you that no one in your family has had to deal with it and you can make your idiotic comments and then say "I should add 'many of whom'". If you spent time around people with disabilities (and no, being married to someone who does, doesn't count) and worked with charities that support them, you'd see as many Republicans, if not more than you would Democrats. Get your head out of your ass and think before you speak.

As for funding, check you're facts. You might learn something.

PaulS
03-20-2009, 10:32 AM
It was a fairly dumba$$ thing to say and yes, he should get a little grilling on it for a little while to come. He could have said something as unfunny and as unremarkable without "offending" anyone.

Move on.

It was not malicious, but totally a stupid thing to say.

But to call him an XXXhole for that is a joke.

Jimmy - you have to get over your infatuation w/me, my wife won't like it.

afterhours
03-20-2009, 10:40 AM

the PC bull%$%$%$%$ has to stop so we as a nation can focus on the important stuff and forget about the ridiculous stuff..

..agreed.

EarnedStripes44
03-20-2009, 10:44 AM
Spence, your originalIf you spent time around people with disabilities (and no, being married to someone who does, doesn't count) and worked with charities that support them, you'd see as many Republicans, if not more than you would Democrats.

Are you referring to the prison guards at Rikers Island. Its the largest mental health facility in the country...except that its a penal colony.

EarnedStripes44
03-20-2009, 10:47 AM
...its been that way since Ronnie Reagan.

fishbones
03-20-2009, 10:56 AM

Nebe, I think you might enjoy this page about "political Correctness".

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=politically%20correct

RIJIMMY
03-20-2009, 11:06 AM
It was not malicious, but totally a stupid thing to say.

But to call him an XXXhole for that is a joke.

Jimmy - you have to get over your infatuation w/me, my wife won't like it.

Nothing to do with my policial views, I think he is an a-hole for many things. This being number 7.
1. His proposal for having combat wounded fund their medial care through private insurance.
2. His association with Rev. Wright. nope, I wont get over that.
3. His throwing his white granmother under the bus as a racist
4. His "clinging to guns and religion" comment
5. His comments/attack on the Imus/rutgers situation
6. His condescending tone and constant mantra with - I didnt create this problem (first with the economy and now the bonuses)
7. Making an insensitive remark about retarded people. Just imagine if some kid who participates in the Special Olympics and whose parents let him stay up late to watch "our" president? Change, hope(less)

Swimmer
03-20-2009, 11:40 AM

Here's what's funny about it, most of the outrage will come from the Right, many of whom traditionally haven't given a rats ass about the mentally disabled.

-spence

Thats simply not true. Small businessmen, who historically have been the backbone of the Jaycees, Kiwannis, and other such fraternal organizations were some of the original backers, supporters of the Special Olympics. And I think we know well what political party most small businessmen are associated with.

spence
03-20-2009, 11:43 AM
Spence, your original comment was BOTH stupid and ignorant. I know very well and have worked with people who are developmentally disabled. Lucky for you that no one in your family has had to deal with it and you can make your idiotic comments and then say "I should add 'many of whom'". If you spent time around people with disabilities (and no, being married to someone who does, doesn't count) and worked with charities that support them, you'd see as many Republicans, if not more than you would Democrats. Get your head out of your ass and think before you speak.

As for funding, check you're facts. You might learn something.
I see I've struck a chord here, but I think you're taking my comment personally instead of looking at the irony I was intending to point out. If you have data that suggests Republican politicians have been championing the needs of the mentally disabled, I'd like to see it.

As for my head, it's planted firmly on my neck where it's always been.

-spence

spence
03-20-2009, 11:47 AM
Thats simply not true. Small businessmen, who historically have been the backbone of the Jaycees, Kiwannis, and other such fraternal organizations were some of the original backers, supporters of the Special Olympics. And I think we know well what political party most small businessmen are associated with.

Ok, fine...I give up. I'm obviously guily of not attaching enough conditions to my generalization to make everyone happy.

Tough crowd this afternoon :lasso:

-spence

Travis
03-20-2009, 11:55 AM
Nothing to do with my policial views, I think he is an a-hole for many things. This being number 7.
1. His proposal for having combat wounded fund their medial care through private insurance.
2. His association with Rev. Wright. nope, I wont get over that.
3. His throwing his white granmother under the bus as a racist
4. His "clinging to guns and religion" comment
5. His comments/attack on the Imus/rutgers situation
6. His condescending tone and constant mantra with - I didnt create this problem (first with the economy and now the bonuses)
7. Making an insensitive remark about retarded people. Just imagine if some kid who participates in the Special Olympics and whose parents let him stay up late to watch "our" president? Change, hope(less):humpty:

fishbones
03-20-2009, 11:59 AM
I see I've struck a chord here, but I think you're taking my comment personally instead of looking at the irony I was intending to point out. If you have data that suggests Republican politicians have been championing the needs of the mentally disabled, I'd like to see it.

As for my head, it's planted firmly on my neck where it's always been.

-spence

Spence, your irony is misplaced. As for data, I'll give you some. Although when I call you out on things, you usually neither provide data nor respond. Check out The Special Olympics Sport Empowerment Act of 2004 and see who the sponsors of the bill were. Also check out John McCain's track record of working with people with disabilities.

slapshot
03-20-2009, 01:09 PM
If you have data that suggests Republican politicians have been championing the needs of the mentally disabled, I'd like to see it.

-spence

Haven't been in here much lately, but Sarah Palin ran as an advocate for families with special needs.

RIJIMMY
03-20-2009, 01:24 PM
Haven't been in here much lately, but Sarah Palin ran as an advocate for families with special needs.

yes, but the open minded left labeled her as a white trash moron so she doesnt count.

buckman
03-20-2009, 03:04 PM
But my wife has worked with the mentally disabled all of her life.

-spence

I'll agree with that !

spence
03-20-2009, 04:21 PM
I'll agree with that !

Ok, that was pretty good :soon:

-spence

spence
03-20-2009, 04:50 PM
Spence, your irony is misplaced. As for data, I'll give you some. Although when I call you out on things, you usually neither provide data nor respond. Check out The Special Olympics Sport Empowerment Act of 2004 and see who the sponsors of the bill were. Also check out John McCain's track record of working with people with disabilities.
I'd note that McCain (a good man, until he won the primary), by most measures, isn't even considered a member of the right wing.

If you're going to argue that the political elite ideologues and punditry who define the "Right" and drive the party platform are the vanguard of the mentally disabled then perhaps I've been watching a different channel.

Ok, perhaps my use of irony was overly sardonic for your tastes, which is fine, but to insult my wife's bona fides or assume (god forbid) that my post slipped through QA, all because of a little sarcasm, is a bit lame.

-spence

justplugit
03-20-2009, 08:07 PM
He just thinks he's a hip, funny dude and wants everyone to know how cool he is. .

Ya, hip, funny and cool should be added to the age, citizenship and residency
qualifications to run for The Office of The President of The United States of America.

fishbones
03-20-2009, 08:31 PM
I'd note that McCain (a good man, until he won the primary), by most measures, isn't even considered a member of the right wing.

If you're going to argue that the political elite ideologues and punditry who define the "Right" and drive the party platform are the vanguard of the mentally disabled then perhaps I've been watching a different channel.

Ok, perhaps my use of irony was overly sardonic for your tastes, which is fine, but to insult my wife's bona fides or assume (god forbid) that my post slipped through QA, all because of a little sarcasm, is a bit lame.

-spence

Thanks for clearing things up, Spence. I forgot that you like to change up your argument mid-discussion if the facts don't support it to fit the point you're trying to prove.

When you said Republican, I gave you an example of a Republican (McCain). I should have known that you only meant "right wing" Republicans. Please forgive me for not being able to read your mind.

Your wifes bona fides were never questioned by me. Sorry if you misinterpreted when I actually questioned you (and was pretty clear that it was you I was questioning). I'm sure your wife is very qualified just as any other employee who works in that field to have an opinion about politics.

By the way, did you read the SOSEA?

spence
03-20-2009, 09:16 PM
Thanks for clearing things up, Spence. I forgot that you like to change up your argument mid-discussion if the facts don't support it to fit the point you're trying to prove.
No, not at all.

My initial comment was calling out the "Right" as in the idiological leadership of the Right Wing, then asserted that there was a generalized policy difference that stemmed from this.

In an act of good faith I attempted to qualify my perhaps open ended sarcastic comment, but you seem to take this as an act of inconsistency.

If I have in any way led you to believe that I don't actually find irony in the intial post, then I'm deeply sorry for attempting to be reasonable. Perhaps I should have just told you to jam it and went offline?

Ultimately though, I find an argument about irony to be very ironic, don't you :)

If I was wrong about anything, it was assuming all the outrage would come from the Right, when in fact the outrage came from all sides.

Oh, and as for SOSEA, please enlighten us.

-spence

RIROCKHOUND
03-21-2009, 06:53 AM
Ultimately though, I find an argument about irony to be very ironic, don't you :)-spence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teMlv3ripSM

fishbones
03-21-2009, 08:19 AM
Perhaps I should have just told you to jam it and went offline?

Ultimately though, I find an argument about irony to be very ironic, don't you :)

If I was wrong about anything, it was assuming all the outrage would come from the Right, when in fact the outrage came from all sides.

Oh, and as for SOSEA, please enlighten us.

-spence

Good morning, Spence. If you went offline yesterday, my day would have been empty. And I love arguments about irony. I find them, well, ironic.

The reason I questioned you was because you originally made a blanket statement which was untrue. Then, you amended it and asked me to site examples without providing any of your own to support your argument.

While you can certainly find instances of cutbacks in funding by the Republicans, you might be suprised to find that the Democrats are guilty of the same things. They just try to blame it on the Republicans. Even you have to admit that there is a mindset among the public that all cuts to social services come from Republicans. It's a brilliant plan by the Democrats to keep themselves in office.

As for SOSEA, look up the bill. I'm pretty sure you're internet savy enough to do a google search on it. I shouldn't have to be the only one to actually provide facts to back up my statements.:wave:

Backbeach Jake
03-21-2009, 08:53 AM
I'll agree with that !

That's shows just how easily it it to fall into this line of disabled jokes. We should all lighted up a little and tend to our raw nerves. It was just a joke, a tad offensive, but self depreciating. He apologized. Let's get back to the real issues, like the total disaster the world economy is in right now.

buckman
03-21-2009, 11:15 AM
That's shows just how easily it it to fall into this line of disabled jokes. We should all lighted up a little and tend to our raw nerves. It was just a joke, a tad offensive, but self depreciating. He apologized. Let's get back to the real issues, like the total disaster the world economy is in right now.

Right on. The world needs to lighten up a bit.

spence
03-21-2009, 02:51 PM
Good morning, Spence. If you went offline yesterday, my day would have been empty. And I love arguments about irony. I find them, well, ironic.
I'm glad to see you have some level of dependence.

The reason I questioned you was because you originally made a blanket statement which was untrue. Then, you amended it and asked me to site examples without providing any of your own to support your argument.
Quite simply, too lazy and too busy on a Friday during work to make the effort.

While you can certainly find instances of cutbacks in funding by the Republicans, you might be suprised to find that the Democrats are guilty of the same things. They just try to blame it on the Republicans. Even you have to admit that there is a mindset among the public that all cuts to social services come from Republicans. It's a brilliant plan by the Democrats to keep themselves in office.
There is perhaps some of this, but there's a idiological undercurrent to at play as well. Conservatives tend to believe that the Federal Government has no Constitutional justification to fund social programs, which end up funding a lot of programs for the mentally disabled. While State Governments have more freedom here, politically they are often constrained to sticking to the same platform, perhaps more now than ever. This certianly was true under Reagan, and even recently our own Gov. Carcieri attempted to slash state budgets for the developmentally disabled without any thought into the net business value of his actions. Considering he's a business man this surprised me quite a bit. That being said, I'm glad he considered it as an option as if you're going to reform, there can't be any sacred cows. He did eventually back down when the stupidity of his plan became appearant. I've read plenty of stories over the years, but again...to lazy to write a book about it.

RI actually has some very good programs for the developmentally disabled, and I don't credit a longstanding conservative state government for the value that it does deliver...granted, at a high cost. Religious and other community efforts add tremendous value and improve quality of life, but with some people needing 100K+ per year in state and federal aid, the till from the taxpayer ends up footing a lot of the bill.

While I'm sure there's examples of good and bad being done on both sides...at the top of either ends political elite though, I think there's a consistent message that's quite different, hence the irony.

As for SOSEA, look up the bill. I'm pretty sure you're internet savy enough to do a google search on it. I shouldn't have to be the only one to actually provide facts to back up my statements.:wave:
Had I found it via Google I would have educated myself, found the weakness in your argument and posted as an expert in the subject asserting your error. Perhaps you don't have the acronym correct?

-spence

fishbones
03-21-2009, 05:01 PM
Here you go, Spence. Enjoy.

http://soi-prod5.specialolympics.org/Special+Olympics+Public+Website/English/Press_Room/Global_News_Archive/2004+Global+News+Archive/President+signs+legislation.htm

spence
03-21-2009, 05:18 PM
You already mentioned that.

Hey, I think the Special Olympics are great, and the recent quote from a disabled bowler stating "I can beat the President!" is even better :hihi:

But this was a bi-partisan bill that nobody in their right mind would have opposed even if they were a heartless bastard.

-spence

bssb
03-21-2009, 05:23 PM
yes, but the open minded left labeled her as a white trash moron so she doesnt count.

she is a white trash moron:huh:

along with most of the party:bl::bl:

fishbones
03-21-2009, 05:48 PM
You already mentioned that.

Hey, I think the Special Olympics are great, and the recent quote from a disabled bowler stating "I can beat the President!" is even better :hihi:

But this was a bi-partisan bill that nobody in their right mind would have opposed even if they were a heartless bastard.

-spence

Keep in mind that it was co-sponsored by a Republican. I heard a disabled person person say that they were better than the president with finances earlier today.
Don't worry though. I put them in their place for you.

spence
03-21-2009, 06:13 PM
Keep in mind that it was co-sponsored by a Republican. I heard a disabled person person say that they were better than the president with finances earlier today.
Don't worry though. I put them in their place for you.
If you read your own link then you'd know it was two Republicans who co-sponsored the bill.

As for being better than the President with finance, I don't doubt that there are a hundred autistic kids out there who have already solved the present economic crisis in an alternate Earth they've created and planned to the minute detail.

If these kids weren't on the short bus they could probably be charting a better course for our future :agree:

-spence

fishbones
03-22-2009, 04:31 PM
If you read your own link then you'd know it was two Republicans who co-sponsored the bill.

As for being better than the President with finance, I don't doubt that there are a hundred autistic kids out there who have already solved the present economic crisis in an alternate Earth they've created and planned to the minute detail.

If these kids weren't on the short bus they could probably be charting a better course for our future :agree:

-spence

Just to make you aware, it was originally co-sponsored by Blunt and Hoyer and then went to the Senate and was introduced as companion legislation by Santorum and Reid.

The link doesn't mention that. I wouldn't want you to think I don't read links I post here, Spence.

RIJIMMY
03-23-2009, 08:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNu9xjUwPEk

JohnnyD
03-23-2009, 10:34 AM
Here you go, Spence. Enjoy.

http://soi-prod5.specialolympics.org/Special+Olympics+Public+Website/English/Press_Room/Global_News_Archive/2004+Global+News+Archive/President+signs+legislation.htm

Reading spence's post, he stated that funding for the disabled has tended to fall under a Republican government and rise with a Democratic one.

How does your continual argument that a handful of Republicans championed a bill for the Special Olympic make his argument invalid?

By your methods, I could say that Republicans are heartless bastards because Texas is a Republican state and executed a mental disabled person.

It just doesn't add up. A rather poor argument created on the basis of the actions of the few representing those of the rest.

buckman
03-23-2009, 06:43 PM
Lets face it. For any side to claim they corner the market on helping "special needs" has to be the most pathetic thing I have seen on this forum yet. There has been plenty done by both sides and there is more to do.

I would bet the private sector does more then the government day in and day out.

striperman36
03-23-2009, 07:02 PM
Lets face it. For any side to claim they corner the market on helping "special needs" has to be the most pathetic thing I have seen on this forum yet. There has been plenty done by both sides and there is more to do.

I would bet the private sector does more then the government day in and day out.

It's a headline grapping issue, 50 years ago they would have put all of those 'special needs' in a state hospital and forgotten about them. Now the govt can spend less because their fate is in the private sector.

spence
03-23-2009, 07:10 PM
Funny, up until very recently people were debating that you were the most pathetic thing seen on this forum yet :hihi:

Seriously, how much are you willing to place?

-spence

buckman
03-24-2009, 05:50 AM
Funny, up until very recently people were debating that you were the most pathetic thing seen on this forum yet :hihi:

Seriously, how much are you willing to place?

-spence

I only got involved in this thread cause I thought it was about you. :love: