View Full Version : Hello, Everyone

srt44116
03-26-2009, 09:45 AM
I everyone, I am New to this site and love what i see so far. My name is Justin, I am 21 years old, Live in Wareham Ma, and love stripper fishing on the Islands. This year i am backing the game with a 26ft Invader cabin cruiser with a 330hp I/O. I am hoping i can pick up some new tips and tricks, MABE even a few new spots! Just wondering are there alot of tuna fanatics on this site??? Hope so cause i Really want to catch some this year and could use some tips.

fishbones
03-26-2009, 02:27 PM
I everyone, I am New to this site and love what i see so far. My name is Justin, I am 21 years old, Live in Wareham Ma, and love stripper fishing on the Islands. This year i am backing the game with a 26ft Invader cabin cruiser with a 330hp I/O. I am hoping i can pick up some new tips and tricks, MABE even a few new spots! Just wondering are there alot of tuna fanatics on this site??? Hope so cause i Really want to catch some this year and could use some tips.

Welcome to the site. You need to tell us where these islands with the strippers are.:wave: You'll definitely learn lots of tips and tricks here. Spots are a bit of a hot button topic here, though. Check out the tuna section.

moosh
04-16-2009, 11:54 PM
Welcome , I dont know to much about the tuna bite A liitle to rich for me , I couldnt afford a good Tuna reel never mind the boat to get there .. All though I heard they were catching them on top water lures last year .. Just have to be in the right place at the right time or have the reliable tip , and good luck with that thats like insider trading ,good luck ....Moosh