View Full Version : Drop by and say hello at the RISAA show

Fish_Eye
04-02-2009, 03:09 AM
Hi There,

I'll be working the White Ghost Charter booth # 534 at the upcoming RISAA show this weekend -- stop by and say hello.

I'll be helping promote Jim's great new book, "Monster Shallow- Water Stripers," his charter business, my DVDs and trips to Costa Rica.

I've read the OTW thread and agree with most of the observations. I've always believed that the FISH should be the star of the show and that the more you can reveal about the underwater world of game fish the better -- but this has to be tied to how you can hook up to more and larger fish. I would love to get some ideas for new shoots this season.

I'll be launching a new website with lots of video and interesting underwater tours of both phantom locations and WELL KNOWN areas like Charlestown Beach, Point Judith, Montauk Point, Cuttyhunk, etc.

See you at the shore or on the water...the fish are here!

P.S. The picture was geo coded to reflect where this should play out -- early season big bass waiting for herring. I'm not sure if that info will pass through. Any thoughts of where this might be?

Mike

Crafty Angler
04-02-2009, 04:12 PM
Will you have blooberry growlers available at the booth?

Hey, all that walking makes a guy thirsty - :gu:

...:hihi:

Rockport24
04-02-2009, 04:27 PM
I'll be there and I'll stop by Mike!
I got some good ideas for shoots that I'd like to talk to you about!

MassBass
04-02-2009, 06:41 PM
I would love to get some ideas for new shoots this season.

Mike

A piece for the surf crowd ....PLEASE!!!!

bloocrab
04-02-2009, 09:20 PM
..what about some under-water footage of a sexy female skinnie-dipper???...:bounce:

JohnnyD
04-02-2009, 10:16 PM
..what about some under-water footage of a sexy female skinnie-dipper???...:bounce:

Seconded.

Rockport24
04-03-2009, 09:09 AM
guys, stop stealing my ideas!